My very own episode art shop

Sure, do you have the picture of the sword or do you want me to give you a random one

a random one is fine just not as realistic

Okay, done here you go

Sorry it took so long I was working on a background, and if it’s to realistic I can redo it or you can send me a picture of some sword you want and I can make it into an overlay

That’s alright! It’s perfect! You have so much skill :laughing:

Thank you but this sword is from google I am just the one who made it into an overlay, thank you for requesting my help and I would love if you could credit me in your story, follow me on episode, and maybe subscribe to my channel both my YouTube name and episode name are Yamen golden thanks and it was nice working with you

I mean remove the guy completely :slightly_smiling_face:

Okay, sure

1 Like

Okay here it is

Thank u so much! It’s perfect!

And sorry to request again so soon but you’re very talented and I was wondering if you can make a background for me, I want it to be sorta like this but bigger inside if that’s makes sense, as it’s supposed to be the main area/lobby for the magazine company in my story.image https://www.episodeinteractive.com/preview/pv1_back_INT__PHILADELPHIA_TIMES_RECEPTION___DAY_5664313465372672_30039611d60eca81555f2b4424836fe7.jpg

I’d be delighted to make another background for you but could you be a little more specific with your request I don’t fully understand what you want and please make sure to credit me for these stuff my name on episode and YouTube is Yamen golden follow me on episode and subscribe and view my videos on YouTube I know they may not be all that good but I plan on bringing out better ones

1 Like

Of course and I meant like if you can make me a background that looks kind of like this?

Okay, i’ll see what I can do

1 Like