My writing ideas - anyone want to be my coder?

Hello everyone!

My name is Claire. I’ve never had the real motivation to code, and I’m not the best at it. It’d make my dreams come true if someone could code for me! They will get credit every single episode :slight_smile: . A coder can pick one of my following story ideas or choose multiple, and reply! I’ll PM them :slight_smile: .

Not many requirements, they have to be active at least once or twice a week. If any problems with that, just tell me!

My story ideas

Team Two

Title: Team Two
Genre: Action/Comedy/Romance
Style: INK
Description:
Melanie is an average NYC cop. Josh is a superhero from the future. What happens when Josh meets Melanie to tell her that an evil crime master wants to destroy all matter of life?

I already got some cover art to show you a bit:

By B. Carlton

By Episode Harmony
534e049864141e91903cfc5eb7552563ea2aeef2_1_340x500

Broken Past

Title: Broken Past
Genre: Romance/Drama/Comedy
Description:

Denise lived a childhood/tween years of regret and fear. Drugs, assault, assasination. She wants to forget her past, after she meets her brother Luca who lived nearly the same life.

The Business

Title: The Business
Genre: Comedy/Romance
Description:

Willow didn’t get accepted into any of the colleges she applied to. Neither did her group of friends. The group starts a babysitting/pet sitting business that gets into trouble. What happens when colleagues date co-wokers, the boss betrays them, and it becomes a world-famous company?

Love,
Claire

4 Likes

Sure!

1 Like

Can I?

1 Like

I could help with any of those. Just send me the details

1 Like

I know every type of coding there is (bragging much? :sweat_smile: ), so please feel free to contact me!