MYAC's Art Thread *CLOSED* (Covers, Splashes, Background/Character Edits and Backgrounds!)

Do you do overlays?

Oh, I can resize it. Let me do it later

ite thanks :blush:

Hi :smiley: I’m wondering if you could create me a small cover for my story?
This is the title (down below)
The Leader: Endless Trouble
To be honest, I don’t really have a specific idea in mind, but my story is about a female gang leader, and its not limelight, its INK
I thought maybe you could add the main character to the cover, this is how she looks like:
Name: Christina (you don’t have to add that to the cover xd i meant her name)
Skin color: Tan
Face Shape: Oval
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Blue)
Nose: Upturned
Hair: Beach Wave Hair (Black)
Mouth: Full Round (Scarlet)
Eyebrows: Seductive Arch
This is how she looks like:

but make sure that her lips are not this color, they should be Scarlet
And since she’s a gand leader, maybe she could be holding a gun? I’m not really sure, you’re the expert, but I have a question, do you like paint realistic pictures of the covers? or do you just program them and use the actual photos we give you? And take your time on mine, and Thanks :heart:

1 Like

Oh wow, you put my pic on your profile pic? :smile: I can make you a better one for your profile pic. That’s if, you want one? :wink:

No. sorry

Nah…its alright i already asked someone to do it i dont wanna waste your time :sweat_smile:
I Just used your pic for now because it was the best picture i had :grinning:

Oh thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Which background? (doesn’t have to be from Episode):

What do you want edited or added?: I would just like this background to be a night background. Thank You!

Okay, I will try my best.

Okay thanks!

Hey , so, are you doing the cover for me?:thinking:

Yes! I should have it ready for you by tomorrow! Sorry if it took so long :hugs:

OMG! Thank you so much!

Glad to know! And tell me if you don’t like it so I can change it. :smile:

Uh, sorry if im being impatient or anything but when are you going to give me the cover?:sweat_smile:

Doing finishing touches now… sorry for the long wait, I’m on camp now and the wifi’s terrible. So very sorry…

Oh no! I’m sorry, I didn’t know you went to camp!:pray:t3:

It’s okay! :smiley: I just need to finish off some things and than I’m done! :smiley: