❦ Myra’s Custom Pose Shop ❦ (OPEN)

request!!
  • Character Details: (limelight) - neutral 02, arched natural scar (black dark), wavy side curls (black dark), female generic (red), diamond, defined natural, full round (red garnet matte)
  • Outfit: Floral Lace Bodice Mermaid Dress Silk Grey Black and Ankle Tied Strappy Heels Leather Black

the pose of the girl please.

• Shading or no shading? shading please
  • Extras? she has a very dominate scar on her right eye and if it isnt to hard could you make her left eye and the left side of her hair white and will you please make the eyes glow (one glow white and the other glow red)
  • When do you need it by? 2 weeks but honestly take your time
  • Password (Blur it): I understand and agree to the rules!
1 Like

okay- i am so sorry for the wait…i’ve been inactive due to tests and projects for school. but i finished your request if you still need it :’)

with shading

without shading

once again im so sorry for the inconvenience, if you ever need another pose done i assure you that the wait will not be as long :’)

2 Likes

I still need it haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, and don’t worry about the wait :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Everything is amazing!! Thank you so much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Heyyy!! Your poses are amazing!! :heart_eyes:
Can I request specific limb overlays and body overlays (with the custom pose) if you dont mind? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yes ofc!

2 Likes

ofc i’m glad you like it!! :))

1 Like

hi i love your examples!! do you take limb requests?
like this but ink male and skin tone light all the way up to the shoulder

no shading!
extras: can you make one with the episode rose tattoo and one without it?
when do you need it by: dosent matter the time! take your time
Password: I understand and agree to the rules!

1 Like

Hey could i put a request in please?

I’m not having much look finding a pose reference but i will keep looking, the pose will be Emery pinning Kennedy against the wall (i can send the background if needed) with one of her hand on the wall and Kennedy has both her hands on the wall facing Emery and Emery will be rear? (but it’s not a romantic pose lol Emery is annoyed that Kennedy is there.

Summary

l * Character Details:
Kennedy

body: olive
eyebrows: mature round
hair: beach wave hair (blue light)
eyes: upturned feline (blue)
face: oval
nose: upturned
lips: full round terracotta
extras: sleeve on right arm, hoop earrings, ring piercing on bottom lip (left)

Emery

body: taupe
eyebrows: thick flat
hair: beache wave hair (chestnut)
eyes: upturned bold (toffee)
face: round
nose: upturned
lips: full round (crimson)
extras: 2 full sleeve tattoos on both arms

I understand and agree to the rules!

1 Like

hey! would you like the file ol as well? and do you want me to shade the pose?

could you send the bg for reference? im having a bit of trouble trying to get the pose right haha :’)

1 Like

here is what they look like coded in the actual episode and this is the background :slight_smile:

1 Like

here’s your request!! so so so sorry for the delay :((

click here

let me know if i need to fix anything or if you want me to add shading !! :blob_sun:

1 Like

HEY @episode.myra I NEED A CUSTOM POSE OF TWO CHARACTERS IN LL. I TEXTED YOU YESTERDAY BUT YOU DIDN’T REPLY TO MY LAST TEXT SO HERE I AM . LEMME KNOW IF U CAN DO IT THEN I’LL SEND YOU THE CHARACTER DETAILS. THANK YOU! :blush:

1 Like

hey! feel free to leave ur request here :))
i’ll add you to my list once you do!

1 Like

No requests from me, just letting you know that your poses are amazing!! What editing software do u use?

2 Likes

thank you so much :))

i use ibispaintX on my phone !!

1 Like

Damn I use ibispaint, too, lmao :joy: You’re super talented!!

2 Likes

bump all current requests will be completed this weekend!!

3 Likes

Wow, your poses are amazing! I also use Ibis PaintX and I wish I could do it as good as you!

1 Like

thank you so much!! and im sure you’re just as good :))

1 Like