Mystery On Hanging Hill Lane 2B

does anyone know when season 2B is coming from mystery on hanging hill lane? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blue_heart:

2 Likes

You should ask the author

1 Like

I so agree with you that cliffhanger left me in tears :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

@Marshmallow_O I think u have a question to answer. (Author of the story) :point_up:t3: :point_up:t3: :point_up:t3: :point_up:t3: :point_up:t3: :point_up:t3: :point_up:t3: :point_up:t3: :point_up:t3: :point_up:t3: :point_up:t3: :point_up:t3: :point_up:t3: :point_up:t3: :point_up:t3: :point_up:t3: :point_up:t3: :point_up:t3:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not art-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

in love w u
but omg it’s coming soon i promise thank you so much you’re amazing!! :white_heart:

4 Likes

Omg! Thank you for your anwser! :pleading_face: I just love Mystery On Hanging Hill Lane ! :blue_heart: Can’t wait! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I was dying inside.

2 Likes

Haha me 2 !! :joy::hot_face:

1 Like

Yeah when Storm was taken in to jail, I literally had to cover my mouth and scream into my pillow for my family not to think I was crazy, lol.

3 Likes

HAHA ! Yeah me 2 i was like: i’m about to die :joy::joy:

2 Likes

What’s your favorite part of this story, btw ?

1 Like

it is not really “favorite” piece, say the exciting pieces. The exciting bits were when Storm was arrested and when aria was found. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah I think maybe Aria bf is behind this.

2 Likes

Yeah, or maybe i know it sounds strange but maybe aria herself is behind this maybe she let someone pretend to be her and maybe she killed her after that so no one will think aria is behind it. I know it sounds weird :joy::confused:

2 Likes

I never thought about that, but with everything Aria has done. I wouldn’t put it past her.

1 Like

What other stories do you like from Epiosde ?

1 Like

Episode,I mean.

1 Like

Uhm, i like the royal baby, Crossing the line, Love on fire and It’ll be our secret :purple_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Cool I’ve only read love on fire.

2 Likes