Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane 🔎

On this thread I’m basically just going to update everyone on my story, and how the next episode(s) are coming along. update status is underneath the cover
But for now:
Episode 21 of Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane is out now!!! Be sure to check that out if you haven’t already! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And below is my story if you have no idea what i’m on about! It’d mean so much to me if you would check it out! Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

Highest Ranking: #1 in Mystery & #57 in Trending User Story

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 21 (to be continued…)
Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

Fan Club Thread!

yooooo omg this is so crazy!!! go check out my fan club!:star_struck::scream: it was made by another amazing author and you all should check out her story Bad Behavior because it’s amazing and she deserves so much more recognition!! :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane Fan Club 🖤

Read Count

woa woa woa!!! hang on to your hats guys ew. MHHL just reached 4K reads!!! holy hell, thank you all so much for reading my story, and if you haven’t you should really do that because it would mean a lot! but thank you so much!! :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

holy shit omg omg omg omg omg i just reached 5K READS!!! that’s half way to 10K!!! holy shiz guys! i had no idea that my story would even get relatively close to this amount when i first wrote it! this is insane to me! thank you all so much for reading! it really does mean a lot! so thank you! i am genuinely at a loss for words. :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sob:

so uhmmmmmm MHHL just reached 6K reads… holy fuck o my god. i- this is- :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: there’s literally no way. i honestly just don’t know what to say anymore. thank you all so much for reading. it really means the most! :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

yoooooooooooooooooooo guess whose story just reached 7K reads!!! …it’s mine… mine did… was that not clear…?.. kidding kidding kidding :joy::joy:
omg this is so wild. i would’ve honestly never thought that i’d be here when i first started writing, but this is insane to me!!! thank you so much to everyone who is supporting my story and who is enjoying it! i really appreciate you so much! it means the world! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

OMG 7K just passed by really fast :joy: we’re at 8K now boisssssssss
thank you so much for supporting me everyone it really means the world! i honestly just don’t know what to say anymore because this is just too much for me to comprehend :joy: and i know said it so many times now, but just know that i genuinely mean it when i say thank you everyone! it really does mean the most! :star_struck::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

woa! okay! really shook right now! it’s been a wild past couple hours for me… :joy: i just spent all of last night writing and it was rough, but this morning i hit 9K reads! and it made me remember why i enjoyed doing this, because people are actually enjoying my story and that means the world! thank you all so much for reading, and i cannot believe how close we are to 10K it’s insane! thank you thank you thank you! :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

FUCK I JUST HIT 10 THOUSAND READS OMG OMG OMG
i’m having trouble typing this :joy::joy: omg omg omg WOW WOW WOW IM SO SHOOK I-
Idk how to feel rn :sob::sob::sob:
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! thank you so much to everyone who has read my story this means so much to me!!! OMG i honestly NEVER EVER would’ve thought that i would reach 10K reads this soon, nor would this many people actually enjoy my story! i am so insanely speechless right now! idk how many time she i can say think you without over using it, but i really am so grateful! so i’m just gonna go sit somewhere and cry now :joy: thank you so much everyone it means the world :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

OKAY sooooooo i’m about 2 weeks and 3,000 reads late on this, but i actually reached 20,000 reads!!! i actually reached it on the 11th, i believe, and i wanted to make a post that same day. but i honestly just didn’t know what to post to express my gratitude.
but with that being said… holy hell! i genuinely did not believe that my story would EVER make it this far when i first released it! i honestly have no idea what’s happening :joy::sneezing_face: this is so wild and i am so extremely grateful for everyone who has read my story and supported me and my writing! ‘cause that’s just so crazy to me! like people are actually reading this shit and enjoying it??? bizarre. soooo yea, im not really good with words, so i just wanted to pop in and say thank you so much for everything it really does mean the world to me, and i love you all with my whole heart!
also, episode 8 is in the works… kinda :woozy_face: there’s just a lot of directing that i have to add. so uhhhh expect it sometime in june and i’ll let you know when i get closer to a release date! :crazy_face:
once again thank you all so much! 20K really means so much to me, and your support for me and my story does not go unnoticed at all! thank you thank you thank youuuuuu :pleading_face::heart:

Update Status

the finale is out now :pleading_face: :white_heart:

35 Likes

OMG!! Thanks so much for the update. :blush::heart: Your story is one of my favorites!! :heartpulse:

1 Like

YAS GIRL, THIS STORY IS BOMB!
Bless your heart :cupid:

2 Likes

thank youuuu! yours is great too! :star_struck:

1 Like

thank you! same to you as well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

a new thread👀

1 Like

my old one was messsy :joy::joy:

1 Like

I hope i didn’t contribute to that mess😂

1 Like

nonono i just didn’t organize the original post well and i kinda hated it :joy::joy:

1 Like

Awe. are you going to put back your read counts?

also, I spy with my little eye, a small error

1 Like

yea whenever i hit 4K i’ll start re putting them there :grin:

wherewherewhere

1 Like

Chapters: 4

oh, when that comes, I will be cheering you on in here.

1 Like

Oh, no, Storm is only eleven?! :,D That scene was funny. :smiley: And either I’m dumb or my phone’s screen is smaller than it would be optimal, so I couldn’t tap the third tappable while I was looking for clues. XD Probably that’s gonna be my doom. ><

1 Like

I think he was being sarcastic in that scene lol.

I was so lost in that scene too.
spoiler: the other clue - it was the vanity mirror

1 Like

aaa thanks for pointing that out i’m dumb :joy:

1 Like

hahaha it’s okay, it’ll all be brought back up again :grin:

1 Like

I know. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was so lost in that scene too.
I could tap the bed and the vanity, but it was said there were three tappale spots and I couldn’t find any other. :,D

2 Likes

The shelf was the third one. you had to scroll all the way to the right.

1 Like

Ahhh! I just finished episode 5!! I love itttt!! :heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

Ok, so I’m dumb, because I didn’t see any shelf. xD (Means -> I didn’t scroll all the way to right. xD)

2 Likes