Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane: Episode 4 is out now!

Hi there! So about 2 or 3 weeks ago I posted a story called Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane, and I just released episode 4! I just thought I should let you guys know, and if you haven’t read my story before then you totally should! It’s got mystery, romance, and comedy all in one! Not trying to hype myself up or anything, but it’s a story that I am really proud of, and think that you all should read, and will enjoy! If you would like to do a read for read click here, because I won’t be accepting them on this thread. (It’s just how I keep my reads in order, cause I’m dumb like that.) Thanks so much for reading! And if you do decide to read let me know what you thought! I would love to hear your feedback! :grin::sparkling_heart:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Summary: Time is running out as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.
Chapters: 4 (More to come)
Style: Limelight

Create your own characters and Choices Matter!:blush:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Shortened Link: https://bit.ly/2FHhOMS

3 Likes

Enjoying the story so far :slight_smile: though I’ll have to be patient on how often you will publish each episode since I remember you telling me that there will be more than like 10 in this story.

1 Like

I love your Story! :sparkling_heart::tada:

1 Like

yea, sorry about how long this took, i ended up like revamping the whole story and then writing episode 4. but the next time i publish i’m going to upload 5-7 because i want those to be released together! :grin::grin: thank you so much for reading!

1 Like

It’s no worries :smiley: I can’t wait to find out what happens next! I’m dying hehehe. I like how the story has that Alice In Wonderland vibe.

1 Like

Hey there! I couldn’t find the original thread where we agreed to do a r4r, but I saw you posted this thread so here’s my half. Let me know when you’ve read my story or point me in the direction of the original thread :heart:

1 Like

o hey! i finished my half a while ago, idk if you remember or not :joy::joy:

1 Like

Haha thank you so much! I totally couldn’t find it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

me neither :joy: it’s been so long!

1 Like

Duplicate closed. Refer to newest: I’m almost at 400 reads! 🥰 :slight_smile:

1 Like