Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane Fan Club 🖤

this is literally the only story i’m reading because nothing else can even get close to how good this story is and i love it with all my heart.
this story has made me want to write as well

and just a side note…

perhaps ash and gigi? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

bump :white_heart:

I feel as if the relationship was developed such that Storm was meant to be endgame. Ash just feels like a friend… there’s no romantic chemistry there.

bump :white_heart:

Bump :black_heart:

1 Like

bump! :sunflower:

Bump :pleading_face:

I may be the only one, but I prefer Ash to Storm.

2 Likes

bump :blob_sun:

I do too haha. He’s always so sweet

1 Like

This is probably the only story I’ve read on episode that I really like, so nice to see a fan club page lmao

1 Like

bump :black_heart:

1 Like

bump! :white_heart:

bump. ily you dove :white_heart:

Yessssss,

Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane is being updated more!!!

I LOVE this story. It is my fave by far. I love Storm, he’s smart and understanding, and I want my character to be with him and Gigi to be with Ash. My fave scene is probably any that my character and Storm are together, and when Gigi is nice. I like Gigi. I kind of actually want them to end up in the house again for some reason, because it sparks a thinking side in me.

Also, I wanna say, the scene after Storm and my MC kiss, how they are in the car talking, I wanted to scream at my MC when she said, quoted, “It was a mistake.”

bump! :blob_sun:

OMG I loved this story so much! Any suggestions on what I should read that is pretty similar to this?

1 Like