bump

1 Like

Is it weird that I actually like Gigi? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Why am I not surprised? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: I don’t know, bro.

2 Likes

I feel like the reason she is who she is today is because of the bullying. Like, it’s scarred her and molded her to be this rude person because she fears that the same thing will happen again. I dunno, I like her :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I don’t dislike gigi. I just want her to back up off my man. She can have Ash. :woman_shrugging:t4:

6 Likes

:joy::joy: True dat, Storm is :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

it’s okay so do i :joy:
the character development with her is gonna be wild :joy: and you’e gonna get a bit of a glimpse into that tonight when i release episode 6 :grin:

5 Likes

Yesss!! I’m so ready!!

2 Likes

You have to like your own character :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

so… uhh… remember that elevator from episode 2…??

episode 6 of mystery on hanging hill lane is out now! :grin::heart:

6 Likes

@Marshmallow_O when you getting an insta??

2 Likes

honestly, idk :joy:
right now though i just don’t want one :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Fair enough! You do you

giphy

3 Likes

i’m crowning you the queen of gifs :crazy_face:
and it’s not that i’m against getting one, i just don’t want one is all :joy::joy:

3 Likes

giphy%20(2)

3 Likes

That scene is my favourite

2 Likes

What type of fan am I that I didn’t take screenshots last night of the amazing chapter 6?! Do you know that Marshmallow put out episode 6 & it’s amazing! Share your screenshots & thoughts of this episode. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

OMG I forgot to. I will just have to use my other account. I love episode 6. Gigi back off

2 Likes

hi kitty gurls :joy:
so… i just thought i should update you all. i’m on instagram now! :joy::crazy_face:
i finally caved in and made myself one. however, i’m still going to be on the forums 24/7. but with that being said… you should go follow me @marshmallowo.episode for updates and sneak peeks on my story! :grin::two_hearts:

3 Likes