Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane Fan Club 🖤

woot sneak peeks

2 Likes

Whoaaaa I would love to see the sneak peeks! Can we see them on your IG? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You can find her sneak peeks on here :penguin:

2 Likes

Since, Marshmallow forgot about this thread :woozy_face: Episode 10 of MOHHL is out! :yay:

1 Like

omg i knew i was forgetting ab something!!! thank you ily!!! :cupid::cupid::cupid:

1 Like

Hi, I’m you’re bigger biggest fan :two_hearts:

1 Like

take all my love please and thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

can someone help me :smiley: in episode 8 it asks ”my favourite number” and i dont know what it is

2 Likes

It could be 8 lol. But, I don’t remember. @Marshmallow_O

1 Like

bahahaha it issss

1 Like

hiiiiiiiiii 𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟙𝟙 is out!! :sparkles::cloud: O ALSOOO: if you don’t remember, storm kept the gun after it was used to shoot the host in episode 8. okay? okay. (((things start to get interesting again next episode i promise)))

1 Like

I bet y’all favorite authors aren’t out here updating weekly. :yay::blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey y’all, just a quick question that has been on my mind for a bit lately… I’ve noticed that, every time a new chapter starts, you can recustomize your characters (the MC, Ash and Storm) but there’s a glitch when it comes to Storm’s customization… whenever I try to press, for example, a new hairstyle, instead of changing Storm’s, it changes Ash’s… and this has been going on for a while now… has any of you guys noticed this, or maybe it’s just me :thinking: ? I thought it would be good to give this heads up to the author, so that she can maybe fix this out :hugs:

1 Like

yeaaaaa okay so there’s a glitch that i have to fix in there :woozy_face::woozy_face: but thank you for mentioning it bc i wouldn’t have noticed it otherwise :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

WOOOOOOOO episode 12 is out nowwwwww boys :cloud::sparkles:

1 Like

wahoo!
I’m partway through rn and loving it!

absolutely died laughing at “the lord also says tattoos are a sin” ooooh smack down

1 Like

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EPISODE 13 IS OUTTTTTTTT!!! :cloud::cloud::cloud::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

2 Likes

giphy

1 Like

Bump :disco:
A new episode tomorrow!

1 Like

SKSKSKKSKSKS EPISODE 14 IS OUT :cloud::sparkles:

2 Likes