Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane: S2 🔎

Hi! I know it’s really been a minuteeeee since I’ve made a post on the forums, but I’m alive I promise!! So hi how are you, and how’ve you been! :white_heart:
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know, if anyone is interested omg, that Season 2 of Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane is out now and has been out since March 6th! Also, I update on Fridays at 3 PM EST / 12 PM PST

Feel free to check out the Season 2 trailer here: https://rb.gy/5yzidk

However, for those of you who haven’t read Season 1 yet and are interested:

Season 1

Highest Ranking: #1 in Mystery & #57 in Trending User Story

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: Completed
Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

Highest Ranking: #1 in Mystery & #59 in Trending User Story

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane 2
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5073253185683456
Summary: The Host has been caught, but is the game really over? The twisted mystery continues in Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane Season 2.

Chapters: 6 (to be continued…)
Full CC, Choices Matter, Mini Games, Advanced Directing! :blush:

Fan Club Thread

Hi! My dear friend @LiyahxWrites created a fan club thread for me so long ago but is still so amazing and groundbreaking to me so you should definitely go check it out!

Last Girl Standing

Hi! This story is NOT a continuation of Last Girl Standing nor is it affiliated with Episode in any way. Any issues that you have with Last Girl Standing please take them up with episode by sending in a support ticket! This is a continuation of my original story Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane that you can find on the app through my profile since you can’t find it in the search bar. For more information this is a thread that you can use to gather some!

27 Likes

Such talent! Love this story, it’s amazing!! <3

2 Likes

I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORIES, QUEEN!!! :white_heart: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

I’ve just started to read and now have to reread the first. Keep up the good work your writing style is amazing and the characters are interesting.

2 Likes

I have mystery on hanging hill lane S2, but i cannot find S1. I have searched it and it doesn’t come up. I have been waiting to find it before i read S2.

4 Likes

@AnnSza THANK YOU SO MUCH omfg you’re so sweet i’m crying :pleading_face:

@LiyahxWrites you already know ily thank you so much

@Aut :sob::sob: awh omg thank you so much you’re the kindest i don’t deserve you

@tammy2 the link to s1 is in the original post!!

5 Likes

Wthhh I should be thanking uu :pleading_face: you’re so fkin nice :heart: annnnd you’re super talented!!! The whole damn package

2 Likes

i still cant get S1, the link just tells me to download the app, which i already have it, might have to wait until profiles are back up. i cant wait to read it.

2 Likes

the queeen of mystery, omg i’m soo happy for you!
your story is a breath of fresh air in the mystery section honestly, i haven’t read anything soo intriguing in a long time sis <3

4 Likes

bump :white_heart:

1 Like

who drew the cover, it looks super cool

2 Likes

bump :white_heart:

2 Likes

I am stuck on episode 8 of season 2 as I am unable to unscramble the letters … Can anyone please tell me the word which is supposed to be written in the box

1 Like

Just write the name of the story in the search box given above … You will find the story there…

1 Like

It’s not searchable since they bought season one.

Here you go.

1 Like

Sorry girl , still couldn’t understand :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What are we supposed to write in the box ?? What’s the word ???

1 Like

I haven’t read the episode so I can’t tell you. The author is currently on a mental break for the time being. It looks like the capitalized words are supposed to spell out something.

1 Like

That’s the problem … I am unable to find out the word… And I m stuck at this episode…

1 Like

I CAN HELP
I don’t remeber if there were big letters of small tho

1 Like