for episode 3 i can NOT figure out the code pleaseeee help

2 Likes

it’s “book” :grin:!!!

1 Like

thanks love :slight_smile:

2 Likes

of course! :heart:

1 Like

woa! okay! really shook right now! it’s been a wild past couple hours for me… :joy: i just spent all of last night writing and it was rough, currently running on 5 hours of sleep :grin:but this morning i hit 9K reads! and it made me remember why i enjoyed doing this, because people are actually enjoying my story and that means the world! thank you all so much for reading, and i cannot believe how close we are to 10K it’s insane! thank you thank you thank you! :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

episode 6 is coming out today :smirk:

4 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS! :blue_heart:
You totally deserve it! I mean… You put your whole heart in that story.
I’m glad you’ve come so far!

2 Likes

giphy
Congratulations!!! :heartpulse::confetti_ball:
You’re almost at 10k.
As your biggest fan and your biggest supporter… I’m so happy for you. cough #1 fan
I’m a little bum that I didn’t comment first :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
Love youu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Don’t forget me when you go big.

2 Likes

thank you so much!!! i really appreciate your support!!! :sob::heart:

2 Likes

thank youuuuuu you’re too amazing!!!
your consistent support means the world to me :sob::heart:

me @ you

never forget the day ones :heart:

2 Likes

:black_heart:

2 Likes

Your story is one of my favorite!!! You did a really great job!!!:grin::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Continue with making amazing stories!!:grin::heart::heart::heart: I am enjoying your story every time I read it your story is just perfect!!!:grin::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! With almost 10k reads!!! you deserved it and keep going like this!!!:wink::grin::grin::heart::heart::heart:
You have to get even more then 10k reads your story is PERFECT WOWW!!!:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

:scream::sob::sob::sob: thank you so much!
this was so nice of you!
you’re amazing! i’m sobbing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

i-like-it-another-gif-8

2 Likes

the queen of gifs :joy:
:heart::heart::heart: thank you so much

2 Likes

so… uhh… remember that elevator from episode 2…?

episode 6 of mystery on hanging hill lane is out now!!! :grin::heart:

5 Likes

I will read your story now!!!:grin::grin::grin::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

No problemmmm​:grin::heart::heart::heart: thank youuuu!!!:grin::grin::grin::heart::heart::heart: you are amazing yourself!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

thank youuuu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

2 Likes