Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane 🔎

the queen of gifs :joy:
:heart::heart::heart: thank you so much

2 Likes

so… uhh… remember that elevator from episode 2…?

episode 6 of mystery on hanging hill lane is out now!!! :grin::heart:

5 Likes

I will read your story now!!!:grin::grin::grin::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

No problemmmm​:grin::heart::heart::heart: thank youuuu!!!:grin::grin::grin::heart::heart::heart: you are amazing yourself!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

thank youuuu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

2 Likes

FUCK I JUST HIT 10 THOUSAND READS OMG OMG OMG
i’m having trouble typing this :joy::joy: omg omg omg WOW WOW WOW IM SO SHOOK I-
Idk how to feel rn :sob::sob::sob:
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! thank you so much to everyone who has read my story this means so much to me!!! OMG i honestly NEVER EVER would’ve thought that i would reach 10K reads this soon, nor would this many people actually enjoy my story! i am so insanely speechless right now! idk how many time she i can say think you without over using it, but i really am so grateful! so i’m just gonna go sit somewhere and cry now :joy: thank you so much everyone it means the world :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

OMGG CONGRATULATIONS :stuck_out_tongue::heartpulse::heart_eyes_cat::tada::confetti_ball::champagne:
10 freaking k!!!
You popped off!! You wasn’t playing! You came to play!
I’m so proud of you and i’m so proud of how far Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane came!! You done an amazing job on this story.:heart_eyes_cat:
Wow!!! Omg!!
I can’t wait to see you claim your throne for that #1 spot!!!
Number #1 she’s coming for you :smiling_imp:
giphy

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob: thank you so much!!!
you’ve been there since the beginning and it means so much to me that you’ve stuck with my story for this long
you’re amazing and don’t you ever forget it!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

2 Likes

:black_heart:

2 Likes

wooowwww!!!:grin::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: OMMGGG!!!:grin::grin::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: you deserved it!!! You are famous girllll woowwww!!!:grin::grin::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:keep going like this!!:wink::grin::grin::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: and your story is perfect so I really understand why it is 10k reads but just wooowww!!:joy::joy::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

loving the emoji usage :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
thank you so much! you’re a legend, and i’m so glad that you’re enjoying my story!! thank you so much for your continuous support! it means the most to me! :star_struck::star_struck::heart:

2 Likes

Yeahhh I know I use a lot of emojies​:joy::joy::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: awwww thankss!!!:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: but you are the amazing famous writer here so you are amazing!!!:grin::grin::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: no problem​:grin::grin::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

OMG YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS.
Can’t wait to read it. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh wow you deserve this so much.
10k readers…just wow. I don’t know what more to say I’m so happy for you. But your story is good and it is just normal to have that kind of result with the amazing work you’re doing. :scream::scream::heart:

2 Likes

i hope you enjoyyy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

thank you so much for reading my story it means the most in the world! you’re amazing and i’m so glad that you’re enjoying it! :sob::sob::sob::heart:

2 Likes

You’re adorable :heart_eyes::heart::unicorn:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve caught up to your story over the last few days! It’s very well done. I love the directing and your usage of sounds, as well as the fun mystery. The episodes are also perfect in length. Can’t wait for the next episode! Great job. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

awh thank you so much! i’m so glad that you’re enjoying it!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

bumpertins :crazy_face:

3 Likes