Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane 🔎

SKSKSKKSKS OMG HI ILY MORE OKAY gahh !!! :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

WOOOOOO EPISODE 15 IS OUT NOW SKKSKSKSKS I HOPEYOU ENJOYYYY!!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::cupid::cupid:

3 Likes

Yes! if you can do that, i really want to continue the story! (:

2 Likes

Helloooo, first off, I really really love your story, however when I get to chapter seven, the scene where we need to tap on the files (in the archive room) doesn’t work for me; a black screen shows up with a small white square in the top right hand corner however I can’t press that white square because Episode automatically thinks you want to exit the episode when you press the top of the screen :frowning: I have replayed your wonderful story, but the same thing happens. AGAIN I LOVE YOUR STORY PLEASE CONTINUE YOU’RE AMAZING

1 Like

THANK YOUUUUUU!!! and okay so every once in a while someone will have trouble w tappables, but what they’ve told me is that they eithr uninstall the app and restart their phone and then it works. or, they play that scene from another device and then continue on something else! i hope that helps! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

thank youuuu!!! and sure! :cupid:

EPISODE 16 IS OUT NOWWWWWWW!!! :ocean::sparkles:

2 Likes

OMG IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE RELEASE SKSKSKKS I GOT DISTRACTED BUT IM HERE!! :pleading_face::cupid: also, okay real tea time. this may be the last update for a hot minute… unless i can finish episode 18 this weekend and then that one will be the last update for a while. but no, i’m not quitting nor are these the last episodes. however, i don’t have much time to write bc of school. the only reason i was able to do weekly updates is because i had already had these episodes written and completed during the summer time. but school is a bitch and i just honestly don’t have time to write, but there will be another update eventually i promise!! ily!! :jack_o_lantern::crescent_moon:

2 Likes

i hope you enjoy!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

lil reminder that episode 17 is out now!!! also, episode 18 is going to be the last update for a while but i will update again soon!!! ily! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cloud:

1 Like

more than likley gonna update again today!!! so look out for that!!! :cloud::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

WOOOOOO episode 18 is out rn!! i feel so weird ab this episode but hopefully you enjoy it :pleading_face::two_hearts: also, i just want you to know that i genuinely love you and owe my whole life to you thank you so much for reading!! :jack_o_lantern::crescent_moon:

2 Likes

Hi! This is the best story ever. I love it and you. Okay, bye! :blob_hearts::pleading_face:

1 Like

SKSKSKSSKS THANK YOUUUU ily more hello!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

made an account just to reply to this. same problem, help please!

Until which chapter are you planning to complete your story?

So you can read my story for R4R which I’m waiting :slight_smile: and which we discussed a very very while back. :slight_smile:

There’s a movie from 1959 I think called House on Haunted Hill. Is your story somewhat inspired by it?

1 Like

Hi!! I love your story it’s amazing!!! But I wanted to ask if In episode 8 we chose Ash instead of Storm to keep company do we still have a chance with storm? Because I pressed the wrong person because I was panicking… I’m so sorry​:disappointed: Thankyou​:heart::heart:

1 Like

omg yessss!!! you still have a chance w both of the boys i promise!!! that was kinda to just help me even the points out, but you can still choose who you wanna be w!!

Thankyou so much!! Your story is amazing!!:heart::heart:

1 Like

Are you on Instagram? I generally like following authors on IG so I can see when stories are updated!

Loving your story! :heart_eyes: