Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane 🔎

bump :sparkles:

1 Like

:white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

3 Likes

bump :cloud: :white_heart:

1 Like

Hey @Marshmallow_O do you remember me?!?!?! I’m back!!! If you don’t that’s fine :joy:

1 Like

hi!!! i’m finally going to be updating s2 soon omg!! below are the new covers (small cover by: @/orquebleue & large cover by: @/_vesuvian) and some faq about the new season!! i hope you guys enjoy and are as excited about this season as i am!! :pleading_face::white_heart:

3 Likes

OMG is this real? Are you actually making a season 2 for Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane?

1 Like

YESSSSSS i am

2 Likes

bump :dove:

Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane 2 IS OUT!!! :black_heart::exploding_head:

1 Like

hi!! this is kinda a bump / new thread promotion so hi here it is!!

1 Like

so i’m on season 1 and i have heard storm died please bring him back i like him more than ash

I don’t want to spoil it, haha. when you read season two episode two. you will get your answer.

okay i’m on season 2 now and i’m so happy he didn’t die tysm

bump :black_heart:

1 Like

hi, i loved this story but i wanted to ask. where did you get the backgrounds for the house they all were trapped in? i tried to find them but couldn’t because i’m trying to make my own story and i liked some of the backgrounds you chose :slight_smile: <3

I’ve seen people recommend this story on the forums but I can’t find it anywhere. I tried searching but only “Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane 2” shows up and links don’t work for me. Searching by author didn’t work either

Where can I find the story? Is it the one with 2 in the title?

The one with two in the title, is the second season. I’m assuming you can’t see author profiles?

Nope

Bro wait I love this story- man who would’ve known? :joy:

Hi there!!!
Sorry to bother you, but I can’t seem to find this story on the app and I’m not sure why. I can find Mystery On Hanging Hill Lane 2, but I really want to read the first story before I play the sequel! I also can’t get the link above to work :(. Am I doing something wrong or did you take the story down?

You can‘t see season 1 in the search bar because the story was bought by episode so they made it unsearchable. You won’t be able to read season 1 until episode fixes this problem for android users.