Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane 🔎

thank youuuuu! i’m glad you liked it!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

ooh this looks cool ! ill probably go check it out later :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thanks! i hope you enjoy it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thank you so much! i’m glad you enjoyed it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: im so glad

2 Likes

woa woa woa!!! hang on to your hats guys ew. MHHL just reached 4K reads!!! holy hell, thank you all so much for reading my story, and if you haven’t you should really do that because it would mean a lot! but thank you so much!! :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Congratulations!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartpulse:

2 Likes

thank youuuuu! :blush:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: don’t worry about it!! it’ll all be brought back up later on!!

2 Likes

bump-o!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

holy shit omg omg omg omg omg i just reached 5K READS!!! that’s half way to 10K!!! holy shiz guys! i had no idea that my story would even get relatively close to this amount when i first wrote it! this is insane to me! thank you all so much for reading! it really does mean a lot! so thank you! i am genuinely at a loss for words. :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sob:

3 Likes

congrats luv! <3 so proud haha

2 Likes

Omg!!
You’re really popping off :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Congratulations!! :tada:

2 Likes

thank youuuuuu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

thank you!!! i’m sobbing! :joy::joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

so uhmmmmmm MHHL just reached 6K reads… holy fuck o my god. i- this is- :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: there’s literally no way. i honestly just don’t know what to say anymore. thank you all so much for reading. it really means the most! :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

FRIENDS-GIF2
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :star_struck::star_struck:
I am so happy for you, your story is doing amazing.

2 Likes

thank you!!! so is yoursssssss!!! :sleepy::star_struck:

2 Likes

Hey! Very cool story​:heart_eyes: Please tell code in episode 3?:woman_facepalming: I want to soon find out what will happen next

3 Likes

yoooooooooooooooooooo guess whose story just reached 7K reads!!! …it’s mine… mine did… was that not clear…?.. kidding kidding kidding :joy::joy:
omg this is so wild. i would’ve honestly never thought that i’d be here when i first started writing, but this is insane to me!!! thank you so much to everyone who is supporting my story and who is enjoying it! i really appreciate you so much! it means the world! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

3 Likes