Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane πŸ”Ž

has it been a month? yes. am i extremely sorry? absolutely. but π•–π•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– πŸ™πŸ˜ is out now or whateva, and π•–π•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– πŸ™πŸ™ will be out @ this same time next week :two_hearts::cloud:

1 Like

can someone help me :smiley: in episode 8 it asks ”my favourite number” and i dont nnow what it is

1 Like

it’s β€œeight” :cupid::cupid:

hiiiiiiiiii π•–π•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– πŸ™πŸ™ is out!! :sparkles::cloud: O ALSO: if you don’t remember, storm kept the gun after it was used to shoot the host in episode 8. okay? okay. (((things start to get interesting again next episode i promise)))

1 Like

woooooooo just a reminder that episode 11 is out now!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

WOOOOOOOO episode 12 is out nowwwwww boys :two_hearts::cloud:

3 Likes

Bump :blob_hearts:
The greatest story on the app. Go read if you haven’t. :smirk:

2 Likes

ily :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EPISODE 13 IS OUTTTTTTTT!!! :cloud::cloud::cloud::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

EPISODE 14 IS OUT NOWWWWWW :cloud::sparkles:

3 Likes

Hi, I just logged in to this forum to ask a question because I’m stuck on episode six. I’m in the part I’m in the elevator, I’ve tapped every button even the keyhole but nothing is working. HELP!!

1 Like

you should be able to tap on they key hole and then it should advance you to the next scene!

This isn’t a promote your story thread. This is strictly for her story only.

1 Like

oooh well excuuseee me my bad :peace_symbol:

I did but nothing is happening :frowning:

1 Like

:weary::cupid: ily

1 Like

omg okay this happened w someone else before and they had to switch devices for this scene only and then come back to it on their original device for it to start working again. so i suggest maybe trying that??? or you could delete the app, restart your phone, and then try again! i’m so sorry that it’s not working for youuuu😩

Hii, i hope someone can help me. I really like the story, but im stuck in episode 7 where i need to connect te wires. It is really glitchy and none seem te actually connect? :frowning:

2 Likes

Hi, THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER HI OK ILY KJFSJF

1 Like

hiiiiiii if you need the final product answer to it i can pm it to you if you would like!!! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes