Mystery stories recommendation

I absolutely love mystery stories, but I’ve read almost anything well known and popular on the app, If you know any mystery or thriller stories out there or yours is please let me know about it, thanks in advance :sparkles::blue_heart:

8 Likes

By The Book by @amberose
Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by @Marshmallow_O
The Ace of Spades by @CosmicIvy
Lacuna by @dianadee
Evocation by Sofia

7 Likes

Greetings! Though I have my story classified as fantasy, mystery is a big component of the story as well. Here’s my story info if you’re interested in checking it out.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Eight currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like

Here’s what I recommend for mystery and thriller:
o The day I died - M.Jordan
o Maternal Instincts - Elise C
o Hello - Evil Ebboni and Old Mate
o Kiss, Marry, Kill - Amberose and ABeauTy.

There’s probably more I like. I like mystery too.

I’m making a mystery story called The Awkwardly Mysterious Life of Skyler Derkby. I’ve only started making it. It should be out by at least 2020 if not December.

3 Likes

Mystery:
Chicanery by J.Miley
Lost by Mary D Sava
Vantage Point by Bone Ami
The Jungle by Amanda Michele
By The Book by Amberose

Thriller
Detenu by J. Miley
The Game by Amber J Martin
Dead Roses by Beeble Hope
Fixation by Amanda Michele
Maternal Instincts by Elise C.
Scorned by Amber J Martin
Ghostwriter by Elise C.

5 Likes

The call by pending
It’s so good!!

1 Like

Fuck, I forgot to recommend.
Marry, Kiss, Kill by @Amberose and A. BeauTy

2 Likes

Clue stories, but not sure if all of them are published. Some are, but idk if some aren’t.

Mystery
9 Likes

Hey, you should definitely read Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane if you haven’t already. I’m also in the process of writing a mystery story in Limelight if you wanted to read it, the details are below:

Name: Secrets
Author: SarcasticGenie
Genre: Mystery
Description: When there is a murder at your college, you decide to try to get to the bottom of the mystery gaining an eye witness the police don’t have: the victim. (CC) Choices matter!
Cover:

Decide your major… unlock new wardrobes… choose your path! How will your story end?

Thank you so much for the time and appreciation; have a good day! Hopefully you find some stories worth reading.

2 Likes

Mystery on hanging hill is one of my favorite stories of all time, I just hope episode gives the ok for @Marshmallow_O to post chapter 19 I seriously can’t wait :sob:

3 Likes

I know, I saw the post saying that they couldn’t post it yet for legal reasons

1 Like

Mine is now called Bailey Files!!!

1 Like

Hey hun I hope mine is good enough for you I have two stories one in INK and One in LL. I will leave the deets below. Even though they are not in mystery genre, they have mystery in them. so i think you can give them a try if u want. :smile:

Remnant Past (LL, Drama)

Chapters Released: 3
Description: Lucy’s life takes a drastic turn after an incident that occurred in the past. Sent to New York, She tries to adjust to her new self but that proves difficult. Very difficult.
Style: LL
Genre: Drama

Cover:

Here’s the link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4667930276331520

This story contains action, drama and romance. You have art scenes, advanced directing and ofc choices. I hope you like it. Thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::blush:

Black Hearts, Golden Desires (INK, Fantasy)

Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black Hearts, Golden Desires
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Nand, a princess of Solataria, is trained to protect her family and kingdom. What happens if an old enemy arises for revenge? Will Nand be able to handle the storm coming her way?
Chapter: 8
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Instagram: @epi.enchantress
Cover:

I hope you have fun reading them if you do so. Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Hey, I hope you check mine out. It’s under the mystery genre.
Mysterious Patterns by Sharleen Gerald
Bio; Mapeldale, Georgia. A town 30 miles from Atlanta where things aren’t as perfect as they seem. Four different people, all connected by one death. Will you find the pattern?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5373485388791808

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you @LiyahxWrites, @BellaButton1011 and @AnnieAEpisode :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

I’d also like to mention Blue Lights by Summer Solstice and Scandalous by Mina :blush:

3 Likes

Mine is a thriller story if you’re interested (it has some mystery elements too)? :slight_smile:

My story

My story
Title: Act of vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Description: 1926: How far would you take revenge if you meet the people who killed your best friends? CC | Choices matter! + Minigames
Instagram: rosenspitze.epsiode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

2 Likes

Y’all are too cute recommending stories and ish :pleading_face::blue_heart::sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!

Thank you for recommending my story!!