I absolutely love mystery stories, but I’ve read almost anything well known and popular on the app, If you know any mystery or thriller stories out there or yours is please let me know about it, thanks in advance
Greetings! Though I have my story classified as fantasy, mystery is a big component of the story as well. Here’s my story info if you’re interested in checking it out.
Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Number of Episodes: Eight currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Here’s what I recommend for mystery and thriller:
o The day I died - M.Jordan
o Maternal Instincts - Elise C
o Hello - Evil Ebboni and Old Mate
o Kiss, Marry, Kill - Amberose and ABeauTy.
There’s probably more I like. I like mystery too.
I’m making a mystery story called The Awkwardly Mysterious Life of Skyler Derkby. I’ve only started making it. It should be out by at least 2020 if not December.
Chicanery by J.Miley
Lost by Mary D Sava
Vantage Point by Bone Ami
The Jungle by Amanda Michele
By The Book by Amberose
Detenu by J. Miley
The Game by Amber J Martin
Dead Roses by Beeble Hope
Fixation by Amanda Michele
Maternal Instincts by Elise C.
Scorned by Amber J Martin
Ghostwriter by Elise C.
The call by pending
It’s so good!!
Fuck, I forgot to recommend.
Marry, Kiss, Kill by @Amberose and A. BeauTy
Clue stories, but not sure if all of them are published. Some are, but idk if some aren’t.
- Clue: Bridal Mystery by @Katie36
- Clue: Billionaire Paradox by @jazzysab13
- Clue: College Murder by @AMagic
- Clue: Social Scandal by @coolandlazy and @UnicornPlayz.Episode
- Clue: The Estate by @Flyingsky0128
- Clue: Death of an Actress by @jade.cherry
- Clue: In Cold Blood by @loveyourself
- Clue: Dear Diary by @Zoe_Writes_Episodes
- Clue: L.O.S.T by @MdSava
- Clue: Before The Storm by @BadApple
- Clue: Deep and Deadly by @Episode.Cameronwrite
- Clue: Shroud of illusion by @Carlotta98
- Clue: Poisonous by @epi.alyssaaaa
- Clue: Trugspur by @D_Mae
- Clue: Truth or Dare by @super.celia
- Clue: The Stolen Half by me @Benzie.stories
- Clue:Visions by @ioni756
- Clue:The Outbreak by @Episode_Queen4
- Clue: The Mystery of Miss Muertos by @Lisa123
- CLUE: Omission by @STEFFI01
- Clue: Written Between The Lines by @LaurelleE27
- “Clue: Red Eyed Cat” by @RachelleFaucet
- Clue: Mission Advanced by @Januva
- Clue: The Wrong Lead
- Clue: Secret of the Necklace by Grace & @Farah_DeSantis
- Clue: A Clue by @AYLA1
- Clue: The Manor by @PentagramParadox
- Clue: The Last Straw by @ValBandito
- clue: game of underworld @R.es.Story
- Clue : Undiscovered Lies by @CatHawes.Stories
- Clue : Into the shadow by @Oreste_Jackson
- Clue: Without a Trace by @Problematic_Patrick
- Clue: Beneath The Shadows by @Dani.Episode
- Clue: Serial Lover by @swrites
- Clue: Wicked Eight by Elzbiet Zaleski & TessS ( @fcukforcookies , @Tessx )
- Clue: Hunting Lies by @Hugueth.episode
- Clue: Scottsville High’s Most Wanted By @andrea.h.episode on IG
- Clue: The bow by @writeslondon
- Clue: Save My Soul by @hollistar
- Clue: The Pendulum by CeCe and Jane (@CeCeWrites.Episode, @Jane_Vent)
- Clue: Crystal Clear by @Taketime1
- Clue: No Stone Unturned
- Clue The Vacation by @brandipetry2011
- Clue: Murder In Disguise by @AudreyS_episode
- Clue: The Mark by @caitreadsepisode ( @see_caitwrite and @mama.episod, instagram)
- CLUE: PRYING FOR ANSWERS by @epy_wolf (@Miss_Wolfie)
- Clue: The Drowned Ones by @Gwen-Bruce
- Clue: Omission by @STEFFI01
- Clue: The Mystery Of Summer Hudson by @SmileyOcto
- Clue: Our Song by @Furns.episode
- Clue: Vantage Point by @BoneAmi
- Clue: The Missing Mascot by @Evina
- Clue: Faded Memories by @theanomini30
- Clue: DATABASE by @TheOlims
- Clue: By The Book by amberose
- Clue: Between Us by Lilly R
- Clue: Eerie Noir by Em Sandigo
- Clue: The Invitation by Mindy
- Clue: The Stone Prince
- Clue: Hidden Motives ~ by @Izzys.episode
- Clue: Mystery Women by @writerren
- Clue: The Leftover Princess by @Shania_Rayne
- Clue:Gone Missing by @Cupcake01
- Clue: Bad For You by @CarryOn
Hey, you should definitely read Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane if you haven’t already. I’m also in the process of writing a mystery story in Limelight if you wanted to read it, the details are below:
Description: When there is a murder at your college, you decide to try to get to the bottom of the mystery gaining an eye witness the police don’t have: the victim. (CC) Choices matter!
Decide your major… unlock new wardrobes… choose your path! How will your story end?
Thank you so much for the time and appreciation; have a good day! Hopefully you find some stories worth reading.
Mystery on hanging hill is one of my favorite stories of all time, I just hope episode gives the ok for @Marshmallow_O to post chapter 19 I seriously can’t wait
I know, I saw the post saying that they couldn’t post it yet for legal reasons
Mine is now called Bailey Files!!!
Hey hun I hope mine is good enough for you I have two stories one in INK and One in LL. I will leave the deets below. Even though they are not in mystery genre, they have mystery in them. so i think you can give them a try if u want.
Remnant Past (LL, Drama)
Chapters Released: 3
Description: Lucy’s life takes a drastic turn after an incident that occurred in the past. Sent to New York, She tries to adjust to her new self but that proves difficult. Very difficult.
Here’s the link:
This story contains action, drama and romance. You have art scenes, advanced directing and ofc choices. I hope you like it. Thank you
Black Hearts, Golden Desires (INK, Fantasy)
Story Title: Black Hearts, Golden Desires
Description: Nand, a princess of Solataria, is trained to protect her family and kingdom. What happens if an old enemy arises for revenge? Will Nand be able to handle the storm coming her way?
I hope you have fun reading them if you do so. Thank you!
Hey, I hope you check mine out. It’s under the mystery genre.
Mysterious Patterns by Sharleen Gerald
Bio; Mapeldale, Georgia. A town 30 miles from Atlanta where things aren’t as perfect as they seem. Four different people, all connected by one death. Will you find the pattern?
I’d also like to mention Blue Lights by Summer Solstice and Scandalous by Mina
Mine is a thriller story if you’re interested (it has some mystery elements too)?
Title: Act of vengeance
Description: 1926: How far would you take revenge if you meet the people who killed your best friends? CC | Choices matter! + Minigames
Y’all are too cute recommending stories and ish
Thank you so much!!
Thank you for recommending my story!!