Mystery with Comedy/Romance Suggestions

Hey there! I hope you’re having a wonderful day/night :relaxed: :blob_sun: :crescent_moon:
Does anyone have any suggestions on mysteries with comedy and/or romance to check out?

(I’d prefer LL stories, but as long as the story and character development is well written, I don’t mind reading INK stories as well).

I haven’t really read mysteries on Episode and wasn’t really sure where to start, but do enjoy the genre.

12 Likes

AFTERTASTE by Ji would be a great place to start
IMPERCEPTIBLE is a great mystery as well

3 Likes

Alright, thank you!

3 Likes

Poison for your Heart by Aykay :point_right::point_left:

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll definitely check it out :relaxed:

3 Likes

Scandalous Secrets by @AvaLauren

2 Likes

My story My Father’s Best Friend, the MC will be followed and such by a stalker that threatens her and she has to find out who the stalker is, all by herself. It’s a mix of romance comedy and ofc mystery :laughing:

2 Likes

Psychopathic |8 out now|
Here is description
Sometimes we do bad things for people we love. But keep in mind I would never do anything to hurt you… Well that’s what I think
1LI|choices matter|

Genre: thriller (its not a mystery but has all the genres in it. Mostly thriller-comedy)
Cover:
Sociopath_Yo_posterThumb_ThzyAKMe1w
Some spoilers/sneakpeaks/ or whatever you call it lol

Link to my story! Would love to hear positive feedback!

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hi! I’m quite certain my story fits to your liking. :sneezing_face::sparkles: If you dig adventure stories with good amount of comedy and tinge of romance and mystery, I hope Treasure In You will strike your fancy :heart:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 8 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

1 Like

I have a comedy story called Remote Learning.

Insta: gabi.episode

1 Like

I started reading your story when it was on the LOL shelf, and I really enjoyed it! :blush:

2 Likes

Yes, I will definitely check it out :relaxed:

3 Likes

Please read all eight chapters because this story is apart of a contest, and reading all chapters will boost the story :heart:
The main genre is Fantasy but it has a lot of mystery in it.

2 Likes

My story is a comedy/Drama!

Title: Loveless BFFs
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Author: Nora
Instagram: nora_writes_episode
Type: Limelight
Description: Gabriella a not so normal girl who falls in love to easily and Nora a girl who doesn’t believe in love at all. They both seem to have perfect lives going to a fancy university on a scholarship. But Gabriella isn’t too bright when it comes to love and Nora would rather be alone. Charlotte, Audrey and Kam, Nora’s sisters like to participate in hilarious schemes to find out things they probably shouldn’t know. What happens when Gabriella meets Alex and Nora gets set up.
Story Link: //episodeinteractive.com/s/5880150882451456
Cover:

2 Likes

Try out my story! It has romance, some comedy, and there are some flashbacks which are kind of mysterious. Here it is:

Title: My Gamer Boys

Genre: Romance

Author: @Streampaw

Description: You love videogames… but you have no friends. The solution? Make friends with two HOT gamer boys. Friendship is all you want, right?
CC, Art Scenes, Minigames, Choices Matter, Points System.

Chapters out: 7. I will update every 1-2 weeks!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550056843018240

Cover:

2 Likes

Lacuna by Diana Dee

2 Likes

Hey, I believe my story fits to your liking and OMG, are you Indian? Cause I am too :heart_eyes:

Story Title- Roses and Daggers
Author- Natasha
Instagram- @natasha.stories
Genre- Drama
Description- Katherine, a ruthless and cold businesswoman who has it all. But that’s not enough for her. Living a double life as a huntress is a huge risk and so is falling in love.
Chapters- 3 (More chapters coming soon)
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5793947510308864

Full CC for the YOU character | No CC for the MC and LI | Mini-Games | Choices Matter

Hope you enjoy the story :sparkles:

2 Likes

Hi :yellow_heart: @DesiLadki you may read my story if you want it’s romantic-drama-comedy (little mystery)

Title: I married my troublemaker (limelight)
Author name: Miss Deepika
Style: Limelight
Episode: 23 so far
Description: Fixed marriage with a person who brings trouble in your life, will this marriage turned out to be a success or big misery in your life.
{Art scenes}

Genre: comedy
Ig: @orangeweedie.episode

English is not my first language so kindly bear my small mistakes :heart:

I_married_My_Troublemaker_limelight_posterImage_KPu7T6Ma04
2 Likes

Hiii @DesiLadki :heart::blob_hearts:
My story also has some mystery with drama, comedy, romance…
It would mean the world to me if you gave this a chance! :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My IG: @aa.writes.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6653573891555328
Story Name: Queen B Diaries

2 Likes