N̸i̸g̸h̸t̸ m̸a̸r̸e̸'s̸ r̸e̸v̸i̸e̸w̸s̸ (closed)🥺🤧 Finally

coollogo_com-483754

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 n̸i̸g̸h̸t̸_m̸a̸r̸e̸’s̸ r̸e̸v̸i̸w̸e̸s̸! 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚜. 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝗎𝖽𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒 <3.

【R】【U】【L】【E】【S】:

• 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗’𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚍𝚎
  • 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝗌 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
  • 𝙸𝚏 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜. 𝙸’𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗’𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨:

• 𝓖𝓡𝓐𝓜𝓜𝓐𝓡
  • 𝓢𝓣𝓞𝓡𝓨 𝓛𝓘𝓝𝓔
  • 𝓟𝓛𝓞𝓣
  • 𝓓𝓘𝓡𝓔𝓒𝓣𝓘𝓑𝓖

𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵:

1. Fiffy - Ice crime
  2. Leahthelion - your heart my heart
  3. Izzy Tastic - Twintastrophe

I will be taking at least 2 days because I have a bit of a messy schedule <3

тнαηкѕ!

18 Likes

I would like one
Title: Rumors From Heaven (LGBTQ+)

Genre: Drama

Description: After you die in a car accident, you find out that Heaven and Hell are not as different as they seem. Can you uncover the lies and secrets of the companies, while falling in love?

Full cc for mc and Lis, there’s 2 love interests

IG: @maggie_isnt_here

Episode user: Maggie

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5330963774242816

1 Like

I’ll get back to you as soon as possible! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hello @Night_mare! I would love to know what you think of my story!

1 Like

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime.
Genre : Action
Style: Ink
Chapters: 9 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

1 Like

Hey, could I have a review? :DD
Title: Twintastrophe
Genre: drama, romance, comedy
Author: IzzyTastic
Description: Remy is the golden boy and Renata doesn’t give 2 sh*ts. Lucky for them, life decides to throw some curve balls. Will everything be okay or will it turn into a Twintastrophe?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6579526588104704

1 Like

I’ll like a review, but to warn you my main grammer mistake is your and you’re someyimes i by pass it and put your instead of you’re but I’ll still like a review
I won’t go without you
Your character Amber gets caught up in a deal made with the devil himself. Now ur trying to find a way home before it’s too late and ur whole life changes. But will you find love along the way?
LL, CC

Here’s the link, thank u :hugs:

1 Like

Hey there! I just finished reading the story! Here are my thoughts;

GRAMMAR:

I didn’t really find any grammar mistakes! Great job!

DIRECTING:

• I personally like using transitions to make everything run smoothly, I’d definitely recommend using them too. You’ll see a huge difference!

• If you don’t want your characters popping up after a scene starts, you should use starts then a transition,

example:

INT. BLACK- NIGHT

@LEO stands screen center AND LEO starts idle_happy_loop

@transition fade in black 2

LEO (think_rubchin)
(I wonder what’s for dinner?)

• In chapter two when the MC and Thea were having pizza when she wanted to go sit she was jumping from place to place.

• When Ian was entering in chapter two (the Thea and Mc eating pizza scene) he was jumping.

• The same door scene with Thea and Ian when Mc was entering she was sliding from place to place.

• At the end of chapter 2 you made a menu for the reader to CC, check points and uhh I forgot the last one. if you want the reader to click on whatever they want I’d recommend using labels.

STORYLINE:

It is an extremely great plot! But I do not think it fits the “devil and angel” theme because the characters don’t give me that vibe (not to sound rude in any way possible :purple_heart:) but I think maybe you should do a little more research on that sort of thing :upside_down_face:.

I’m probably just stupid but I don’t see the main focus of the story itself (yes I understand the plot) but as a whole I don’t know where it’s going. I can’t tell who’s suppose to be the antagonist and protagonist because everyone seems to be friends…

OVERALL:

I do see a lot of potential in you and this story! With just a little more practice I am positive this story will blow up like no other!

I am in no way trying to sound rude I was just speaking from a professional point of view. :purple_heart: Do not take any of what I said personally as I am only trying to help. :upside_down_face:

I’d rate this story a 7 out of 10

Keep up the amazing work!

(Sorry if I took long I just take this seriously for no reason)

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate this. I will definitely work on everything, I’m just new to all of this. I’ll try my best to explain the plot and the whole demons and angles thing (I’ll PM you) thank you again :heartbeat:

1 Like

Title: Fight For Life
Author: Grace S.
Genre: Mystery
Description: After Ara meets an untimely death, she begins to unearth forbidden secrets at the hands of magic. But didn’t anyone tell Ara all magic comes with a price? Question is, who dies?

1 Like

Hey! I just finished reading it and I am honestly amazed I didn’t find any mistakes the directing is perfect! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

STORYLINE:

The story line was absolutely amazing I love that little twist that you added I guarantee you this story will do amazing :relieved:

I must say that Cc template is amazing! May I know where I can find one :sweat_smile: ahm ahm

10/10 :purple_heart: keep up the amazing work

2 Likes

Hey! I just finished reading! Here are my thoughts:

GRAMMAR:

I didn’t find any grammar mistakes, but you didn’t use a lot of punctuation which is a huge turn off for some readers

DIRECTING:

• In the 1 chapter (the 3rd scene) the Mc didn’t have an animation while she was explaining her life she was just idle which looked weird.

• When Jesse was talking to them about prom he only had one animation (he looked like a robot):sweat_smile:

• In scenes like the prom/ Hallway / classroom/ shopping scene maybe add more characters for the “lively effect.”

• When Amber went to ask Nayeli if the dress looks good Nayeli just popped up.

• In chapter 2 Bethany’s speech-bubble was out of place.

• In the car scene with Damien, Amber, Jesse and Nayeli. Amber, Jesse and Nayeli popped up when the camera was panning (maybe make them show up before the scene start?)

• I think you should use more talking animations so it looks more realistic.

• At the start of every chapter always remember to @zoom reset so any zoom from the previous Chapter won’t ruin the first scene in the chapter after it.

STORYLINE:

I am extremely impressed with the storyline it’s really intriguing and something I would most likely read!

OVERALL:

With just a little more directing practice I could really see this story blowing up! The plot and storyline seem to be unique and different! Keep up the amazing work! :purple_heart::purple_heart::blush:

I’d give this story a 7.5/10

(I, in no way am trying to be rude I am just giving my honest opinion, as a reader these things do not bother me but as an author they do…)

• I also forgot to mention I was only able to read the first 4 chapters because my passes finished :tired_face:

Good luck hun! :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’ll give your review by tonight because my passes finished :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

I’ll also try my best to give a review by tonight :purple_heart::purple_heart:

I don’t wanna rush myself I wanna get a good taste of the story soooo that’s why I’m taking long :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, means a lot

1 Like

It’s okay. Take your time :kissing_heart:

1 Like

No problem darling :purple_heart::purple_heart: I genuinely cannot wait to see what happens next! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Thank you! :purple_heart::relieved:

1 Like

I hope you keep reading because I promise you my directing get’s a whole lot better along with the plot line. The first 3 ep in “I won’t go without you” was written when I was still shacky with directing. Now I’m asking others to tell me what I should fix. Like rn I’m fixing all the bugs you mention lol

1 Like

I will stick around considering I literally have nothing to read :roll_eyes:

1 Like