Ηοnεy Art Shop: Commissions Open!

Hey guys, and welcome to my art shop! First of all, I would like to specify that I don’t do art requests for free. You can find my examples on my Instagram! (@/medrawsa)

EXAMPLES:

You have no right to steal my art, remove my watermark, or claim it as your own. I own full rights of my artworks and if anyone steals then I will report you and I might sue you! You cannot use my art as your pfp if you don’t give me full credit.

FORM:
Please explain in full detail what you would like. You can include a screenshot of your character, or some reference photos or poses so I can draw you exactly what you want me to! :grin:

Info:

Portrait

20 - High Resolution, Background, Color, 1 figure +15 for additional character

Waist Up

35 - High Resolution, Background, Color, 1 figure +25 for additional character

Full Body

50 - High Resolution, Background, Color, 1 full body figure +25 for additional character

RULES:

• You have to be patient!
  • No thread hopping.
  • I started drawing digitally a year ago, so I still need references. I want something to look at when drawing so it can be realistic!
  • You can request a neon themed commission with no additional price.
  • If you commission me, I would prefer it if you used my art rather than keep it hanging! :3
  • No revisions, sorry!
  • You can pay $75 to get the source file.
  • The password is honey bunny please blur!

Please PM me here or DM me on Instagram! My Instagram is @/medrawsa!

You can create your post here as well, but I will ask you to be super specific! I don’t want to flood the thread with me asking stuff, hehe!

Wait List:

4 Likes