Nae’s Help Thread ✨(Tutorials, Guides, Etc)

𝔼𝕪𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕦𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕝

Start off on a layer below your eye outline.

I use Felt Tip Pen (Soft) and whatever base color I want to start off. Just draw circle however big you want and draw your pupil. I chose to draw the pupil and base on the same layer but you don’t have to.

Clip a layer to your base and change the color your using to a darker version of your base. Using an Airbrush go over your base in an arch like shape curving towards the bottom of the eye but not completely going over it. Keep doing that changing to darker shades as you go and making your arch smaller towards the top. It should look similar to this.

From there you add and clip another layer. Use a brighter version of you base and in an upwards arch go along the bottom part of the eye. If you feel it’s too bright you can lower the layer opacity or blur it :sparkles: Using Felt Tip Pen (Soft) I change to a shade of white and I lower the brush opacity to around 30 and add a dot at the top left part of the eye. You can add it to the right instead if you want or be more decorative but this is a pretty basic eye for me.

11 Likes