Nae’s Help Thread ✨(Tutorials, Guides, Etc)

Just now seeing this :woman_facepalming:t4: You mean what brushes do I use for shading or texture right?

4 Likes

Yes and colring (sorry if that “coloring” doesnt make any sense, I’ve been told to use the bucket but idk if there were other methods for this.)

4 Likes

I don’t use the bucket anymore since it never really fills in all the gaps. I just use Felt Tip Pen to fill in the base colors. For skin I use Dip Pen Hard then just blur it and then I use Airbrush Triangle. A lot of people have different methods so it’s best if you experiment with the brushes and see which ones work for you :sparkles:

3 Likes

Ok and thanks for the advice!

3 Likes

Next tutorial should be on what? :two_hearts:

• Edits
  • Poses
  • Eyes/Lips
  • Other

0 voters

2 Likes

Hey! I was wondering if u could check out my thread I made for an art teacher because your art is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:amazing

It’s ok if u don’t have time or can’t tho. I will understand

2 Likes

I’m not the best at explaining things so I don’t know if I’d be much help :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Bump :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

That’s ok.
Ur art is amazing btw😘

3 Likes

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Bump :purple_heart::sparkles:

2 Likes

how do you get the limbs? I’ve been trying to do the same thing. how do you do it free hand? Also while tracing, how do you clean up the tracing?

you can pm me or something, I have a lot of questions… :point_right:t2: :point_left:t2:

3 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean by free hand or cleaning up the tracing so if you could clarify I might be able to answer those :two_hearts: I use an EA which helps me screenshot characters in different poses and from there I just cut out limbs and other parts so I can reposition them.

2 Likes

I’ll send you a picture cuz I dont think I can explain well :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So like this when I mean tracing

Tracing

Free hand

Free hand

But like on free hand you do it without like tracing if ya know what I mean…

3 Likes

I free hand a few things like the outfits depending on what I’m drawing. I’m still not exactly sure what you’re asking me :sweat_smile: I don’t think anyone will free hand an entire episode styled drawing. Your example for free hand doesn’t look that different from regular episode style unless you’re talking about freehanding certain things and not the entire drawing.

2 Likes

lol
ok so how do you find limbs and put them together with the full picture?

do yo u draw them on your own or do you find a reference and where do you find it?

1 Like

People send me references for custom poses so I just piece it together. I draw over the messy bits so it’s less distracting when I’m drawing the actual piece and not the base.

2 Likes

oh whats EA (I’m sooooo sorrry I’m just omg lol my brain doesnt work!!)

2 Likes

An editing assistant. You basically can make a character and choose an outfit and any animation you want.

1 Like