Nae’s Help Thread ✨(Tutorials, Guides, Etc)

@PropertyofNae I tried your eye tutorial! would you mind giving feedback?

3 Likes

Sure :sparkles:

2 Likes
Drawing✨

I’m really proud of it, but I’m always looking on where I can improve!

3 Likes

I think the pupil is a little too high but other than that it looks great :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Okay! Thank you very much, quick question do you know how to create custom poses? Me and a friend are trying to learn and I think you would be the best to ask.:two_hearts:

4 Likes

Yes I do. I haven’t exactly made a tutorial yet since I’m currently making rough poses for artists who don’t know how to make them themselves and I’ve been working on a few other things :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Great! I’ll be patiently waiting for the tutorial, and I can’t wait see all the other amazing things you’ve been working on✨

3 Likes

Bump :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hey are you still making the hair tutorial?

2 Likes

Yep. I have no idea where to start though :grimacing: A lot of people do hair differently than me.

4 Likes

I love the way you do hair, and a lot of them too, you have nothing to worry about, i always wanted to know how you did your hair :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Hair tutorial will be up later today guaranteed! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Yessss I can’t waitttt

2 Likes

My phone is dying because I’ve been on it working on requests but once it’s at a reasonable percentage I’ll start typing the tutorial up :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I know I said the tutorial was suppose to be up yesterday but a lot of things happened and my Apeirophobia started getting to me again.

3 Likes

Aww it’s oki take your time :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Bump :sparkles:

3 Likes

Hi! Do you mind if you can answer some questions regarding coloring on ibis paint x, please?

4 Likes

Sure :sparkles:

3 Likes