Nae’s Help Thread ✨(Tutorials, Guides, Etc)

lol
ok so how do you find limbs and put them together with the full picture?

do yo u draw them on your own or do you find a reference and where do you find it?

1 Like

People send me references for custom poses so I just piece it together. I draw over the messy bits so it’s less distracting when I’m drawing the actual piece and not the base.

2 Likes

oh whats EA (I’m sooooo sorrry I’m just omg lol my brain doesnt work!!)

2 Likes

An editing assistant. You basically can make a character and choose an outfit and any animation you want.

1 Like

ok imma just shut up :+1:

Thank you, I will figure it out from here ig??

I am sooo embarrassed…is it like an app or…?

2 Likes

It’s on the app. If you go to episode Amanda’s IG the link is in her bio :two_hearts:

1 Like

<3333333

2 Likes

@PropertyofNae Do you have a color palette that you follow for hair colors? I’m currently working on a art piece but I can’t really find the right shades of black, because you know black doesn’t really have shades. Do you think you can help?

3 Likes

I don’t have one for LL hair. This is the one I use regularly. For black hair I just use shades of grey then airbrush it darker :sparkles:

11 Likes

This is perfect, I don’t draw with LL so no worries. Thank you so much I appreciate your quick response! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Bump :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Bumping :sparkles: I’m terrible at eyes so I guess I’ll just start making a lip tutorial for now.

7 Likes

OMG I didn’t know this thread existed! So I say…

THANK YOU SO MUCH @PropertyofNae ! You’re the best!! :two_hearts:

I’m definitely going to take advice from this!

The first pointer I really liked is the art shops pointers of communication and members!

I will definitely take that into consideration!

And the second is the art tips, I have lately been trying to get art tips to improve on on my art, and the tips you gave were well explained and VERY useful! So thank you for having this thread!!

BOOKMARKING!

3 Likes

No prob and thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey @PropertyofNae !

I know your probably busy, but I just need an opinion on how I did on the eye. I followed every step of your tutorial, so how’d it turned out? And should I improve something?

7 Likes

Woah thats amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you!!! :pleading_face::pleading_face::star2::two_hearts:

2 Likes

You could make the bottom a little brighter if you wanted :sparkles:

2 Likes

Okay, thank you for the feedback. :star2:

3 Likes

𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔸𝕕𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖

𝔸𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕤:

• You have a right to say something if your work isn’t properly used or you aren’t credited. Don’t glaze over the situation.

• Don’t force yourself to do work that you don’t feel inspired to do or interested in. It does nothing but ruin your motivation and your ability.

• Help each other out when it comes to threadhoppers and conflicts so that it can be resolved quickly and correctly :sparkles:

ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕤:

• Check ahead of time to see if/how an artist receives credit. Don’t use the “I forgot” or “I can’t” excuses.

• Do not edit an artists work unless they give you permission and even then you still should show them the changes you made to see if they’re okay with it.

• If you’re requesting something complex don’t expect it done quickly.

• If you don’t put specifics in your request it makes it harder and even more confusing for the artist. I know from experience it also makes them less interesting in doing it.

I’ll be making another tutorial soon but this is all I have for now. :sparkles:

16 Likes