Nae’s Help Thread ✨(Tutorials, Guides, Etc)

Bump! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Bump :two_hearts: I tried to find another style of eyes for a tutorial but they all look exactly the same :joy:

2 Likes

Um, can you have a tutorial on filters or like what color filters to use and what effects they best give off? I’ve wanted to try experimenting with different ones but I have no clue what any of them means? And I’ve noticed people making their art so vibrant and beautiful with them. Thanks! :blush:

2 Likes

I’m not really experienced in a lot of those since most of the time I use the filters on PicsArt instead of the ones on IbisPaint X and even then they’re mostly glitch effects. If you’re talking about shadow and light effects that’s something I do play around with often. I’m not exactly sure what you’re talking about.

1 Like

I’m talking generally about shadows and light effects.

1 Like

Like a character with light reflecting on one side of their body?

1 Like

Sorta. But I’d appreciate a class on that as well.

1 Like

Do you have a reference of what you’re referring to? I’m a little confused.

Bump

Bump :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Bump :two_hearts:

1 Like

Bump

hey nae could u write the brushes you use for shading…
i´m just confused cause i can´t seem to get on well withe the airbrush :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I use Dip Pen Hard and I use Gaussian Blur, then I’ll use one of the Airbrushes. Not everyone shades the way I do so just test out the brushes to see which works best for you :sparkles:

3 Likes

okaay thank you sm!! i´ll keep in mind your advice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
and btw this is just an idea but an eyebrows tutorial would be awesome!

1 Like

No prob :sparkles: I didn’t think people would want one but it’s pretty simple so I’ll make one rn :sparkles:

1 Like

okaay thanks ik it´s stupid but if you saw the way i do them you´d understand :white_heart:

1 Like

𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕤

I don’t have that many steps for this since I don’t add flair or anything to mine. They’re pretty basic. Just make sure force fade is on and that the shape of the fade is linear. Just quickly outline the eyebrows. It doesn’t have to be that neat or completely connected or anything.

The next step is to just fill it in the rest of the way.

Let me know if you have any questions :sparkles:

6 Likes

thaank u :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Can you do custom poses next? :see_no_evil:

1 Like