Nae's Art School 👑

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here. Starting this Friday this school will officially open. On that day I’ll make an announcement about what we’ll start out with.

I’m 14 years old, born June 28th 2004 and I’ve be drawing for about 6ish months.

Some of my examples

Don’t steal my art. Please and thank you!

Things I’ll teach you:

• How to make neat lines
  • How to make covers, splashes, edits, etc.
  • Time management
  • How to make poses and get clear pictures
  • Many other things too

To enroll:
Tell me how long you’ve be doing art, leave any examples if you have any and tell me a little about yourself. Also let me know if you want to learn to draw or edit or both.

Rules:
Do not try to request from here or clog this thread in any way. This is to help people make art for their stories and other purposes!

If you have any other questions let me know. :two_hearts:

I’m also looking for a co teacher in case I’m not available or just to help me out. The more experience you have the better and it’s if I think your a good match.

10 Likes

I have been doing art for about maybe 6 months, I’m not sure … I would like to learn both
Some examples;

Summary

Some things about me:
I love doing art for people on episode in my free time, it’s weird cause I hate art in school or just drawing but I love to do it on episode… Also something random I absolutely hate the color pink😊

1 Like

Thanks for enrolling and would you like to learn how to draw or would editing be fine by you? :blush:

1 Like

It’s doesn’t matter to me, whatever you want to do…

1 Like

I Would love for you to teach some editing tips because i need a lot of help :heart_eyes:
Examples:

1 Like

I love the way you do hair :joy: and thanks for enrolling :blush::heartpulse:

1 Like

Thanks the irony is that i need help with blending hair lol :joy:

1 Like

Feel free to tag others and idk if in the end I should give prizes away for things :woman_shrugging:t4:

• Yasss prizes
  • Meh

0 voters

Forgot to mention the classes will be spread out a little but if your not attempting to engage in activities you will be dropped. I want commitment so that no ones time gets wasted.

1 Like

I’ve been doing art for a couple of years. I’m very polite until you make me mad. I have 9 cats, 4 dogs, 2 guinea pigs and I work on a farm. I have two episodes called ” Indomitable Vampire” and ”Obsessed by the sociopath” (I really don’t like Obsessed by the Sociopath so I hardly post). I would love to learn how to draw. And here are some of my examples.

1 Like

Beautiful and thanks for enrolling. :blush:

1 Like

I’ve been doing art 6 1/2 months. I would love too improve on my artwork. I can be very quiet sometimes. I’m 17 years old and kinda quiet.

Examples

Some aren’t done yet.
IMG_20190411_161957_048

1 Like

Nice work and ty for enrolling :crown::heartpulse:

1 Like

Bumpity

1 Like

Educated bump :nerd_face:

1 Like

Bump

I think tomorrow might be a better day to start since I barely have any students. If more people enroll today that may chance :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Bump and I have a few polls for my students :smirk:

What style should we start drawing in first?

• Ink
  • Limelight

0 voters

What app do you use currently?

• Ibis paint x
  • Medibang
  • Sketchbook
  • Other (Comment below)

0 voters

2 Likes

Heyyyy I’ve been doing art for 2-3 weeks and I cannot draw limelight and I would love to learn how.
:sweat_smile:

Examples

2 Likes

Thanks for enrolling :purple_heart:

1 Like