Nae's Limelight Pop Up Shop

Soooo…after seeking advice I decided to open this up. :partying_face: On April 14th I close this down if I don’t get a request.

Rules:

• I’m only accepting 2 requests. If I can’t do then because they’re too difficult or I’m not inspired to do them I’m sorry.

• No rushing me (I’ll take my time) or spamming/trolling my thread. This is not a group chat or a chance to self promo.

• I won’t do your request if it’s missing info or if you put " I need". Password: Nachos

• Password must be included in your request.

Form:

• How many characters and what are their details and outfit? (No male requests or more than 2 people and I’m letting you know I struggle a little with faces)

• What pose?

• What background? (Must provide your own)

• When do you need it? (Be reasonable)

• Any extras?

I only have 1 example and I’ll let you know who I pick. :heartpulse:

If you have questions let me know. My Insta is epy.bby_nae

5 Likes

@Zembo27 @_haruka

1 Like

I’ll close down for about a week or so after I state who’s requests I’ll do. I’m only allowing 1 person to request ahead of time if I’m closed. :two_hearts: If noone replies here to request by April 14th I close this down.

Hi, so is this just for splash or no?

1 Like

Hey you open?

1 Like

Well mainly just Limelight art but if you want a splash with Limelight art sure. And this is open until I decide what requests I’m doing then I’ll close for a short while. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Yep

Requests are not guaranteed to be done so sorry if I find a request too difficult or I don’t have enough inspiration :sweat_smile::sparkling_heart:

Okay lol. I want to do a splash

Nachos

Skin Color: Rose 03
Eyebrows: Arched Thin
Eyebrow Color: Chestnut Brown
Hairstyle: Small Bun
Hair Color: Chestnut Brown
Eye Shape: Deepest Almond
Eye Color: Green Emerald
Face Shape: Diamond
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Heart Pouty
Pose: Shush Neutral Pose
Outfit:

Background: Outside of a high school with police tapes
Splash for music

1 Like

Alright, I’ll let you know if I decide to do your request :two_hearts:

1 Like

Heyy :kissing_heart: here is the form! You can decline if you want.

• How many characters and what are their details and outfit? (No male requests or more than 2 people and I’m letting you know I struggle a little with faces)

Just waist up (upper body) is fine, and here’s character details:

The top that’s in the picture is fine :smile:

• What pose?

Any sort of thinking pose? Sorry, I don’t know the names :sweat: I think there’s one called think_rubchin?

• What background? (Must provide your own)

^^ this is a photo I took myself so don’t steal anyone :kissing_heart:

• When do you need it? (Be reasonable)

In your own time!

• Any extras?

Nope.

Password: Nachos

1 Like

Bump

Alright so I’m trying this mixed style and y’all can tell me if you want your request in this style. It’s basically a semi realistic body shape with ink eyes and some limelight add ons.

1 Like

Sure, that looks cool!

1 Like

Alrighty :two_hearts: I think I’ll decide today on this

1 Like