Naked Character On App

MANY of my readers have sent me fan mail, DMs, and comments about characters being naked when they read the newest chapter of my story. I don’t understand what’s going on, I even went in and added @add CLOTHES to each character reported naked and nothing worked. Please help!

Maybe it’s a glitch? :thinking:

Try sending a ticket here: https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s been around for a while now.

I thought it had stopped, but I saw it in a story the other day again

5 Likes

Thanks so much I will :heartpulse::two_hearts:

1 Like

This is the first it’s happened to me so I freaked out :joy::joy:

1 Like

Just be careful though ^^

Hopefully, no one tries to report it or something :confused:

6 Likes

I’m still getting fanmail telling me my characters are naked. It’s so frustrating because there’s nothing we can do lol except suggest they try exiting and going back into the app (but meanwhile, our readers think we either forgot or intentionally left our characters naked ahhaha).

4 Likes

Hahaha, I’ve found exiting and re-entering the story doesn’t work for me with this glitch :confused:
But it just makes me laugh, so I guess it’s ok. Works well with comedy stories :smile:

1 Like

I’ve sent in a support ticket explaining the glitch in my story so hopefully it works!! :two_hearts:

RIGHT? This always happens and it’s bugging me :joy:

Is there I am the only one facing this …??:face_with_raised_eyebrow::neutral_face::expressionless::thinking:

Please include more info so the community can provide you with feedback. Thanks! :grin:

1 Like

Alright so I was reading a story enemy’s daughter…then suddenly all the characters appeared to be naked …I tired so many time to exit and start again but …then I have to read that full episode by seeing characters without clothes…

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

There is a topic on this

@Kaju

1 Like

Thanks…

Ok so everyone is facing this

1 Like

Most people are

I’ve been experiencing this too when reading stories! Some characters appear to be half or fully naked. At first I though the writer meant to do that for some odd reason, but now I’m rethinking this…

2 Likes