Name coding for reader

Anyone know how to code for the reader to be able to change their name?

NARR
What’s your name?

input What is your name? | What is your name? | Done (YOU)

NARR
Cool name!

YOU
Hey, nice to meet you. I’m [YOU].

And for this character, it says:

Script name: YOU
Display name: YOU

Hope this helps : )

*Remember, when you’re testing your story out, you cannot name the character on the portal (it shows up as Auto Bot in most instances), you can only test out this code on your device when you’re testing it on the app since it works on there.

Can read more here: A Guide to Typed-in Choices

1 Like

Thanks i also was wondering whats the best site to create a story cover on?

No problem and I use PowerPoint lol but I heard PicsArt is really cool. You can always request for cover art in the art resources category of the Forums or if you have IG, you can request for it there.

I made one but i changed the plot so i have to redo the cover all over again lol

I have a ? Do u know how to have a character already in the attire say i want a scene for a party i let the reader changes clothes for riley but i want kim to be dressed for the party 2

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.