Name our story!

Hi, we are rivs&ness and we’re writing a story together.
Our story is about two girls who both have very big family, they are in high school and it is a comedy about dealing with large family and high school/ college life together.
We don’t know how to name it. Please if you have any ideas of names for stories write them down bellow.

Need a title for story
Name our story!

i am the other author it is a comedy

Do you have more info :sweat_smile:

Plagued?

it is about two girls who both have very big family, they are in high school and it is a comedy about dealing with large family and high school/ college life together

99 problems?

i like that idea

Sounds like my family lol :joy:

Haha, thanks.
Good luck with whatever you choose x

Same😂

came up with the idea bases on my big family over 300 people

Same i have over 20 people living with me and over 40 animals :sweat_smile:

omg lol

Maybe Family issues, Family Drama, Not a modern family, big life :woman_shrugging:t2::sweat_smile:

Wow… umm just… wow

i like all these ideas me and my partner will have to look over all of them

Moved to Share Feedback since this involves story ideas and feedback for names. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Guide to family problems 101

Hi, we are rivs&ness and we’re writing a story together.
Our story is about two girls who both have very big family, they are in high school and it is a comedy about dealing with large family and high school/ college life together.
We don’t know how to name it. Please if you have any ideas of names for stories write them down bellow.

Are they sisters?