Name poll PART 2

Pretty sure I already made one of these but anyways, I’m 75% sure I want to make an apocalypse story about a virus that makes people crazy, and the main character is this rich, tough and clever girl from Beverly Hills. She’s got a lot of attitude and is really independent. But she ends up escaping with 5 other teenagers, and is kinda stuck with them. I’m struggling choosing between Scarlet and Cleo for her name. I always thought Scarlet was a really pretty name and was always really good for bad girls (the MC isn’t really a bad girl tho she’s just mean and independent), but I’ve always been obsessed with the name Cleo because it just kind of sounded like the perfect name for her, like it’s sounds like the name of a girl who’s really cunning and that’s what the main character is, in a sense. So which name should I go with?

• Scarlet
  • Cleo

0 voters

I see a lot of Scarlets in episode already and not enough Cleos!

1 Like

My thoughts exactly :relieved:

1 Like

Really? I’ve never seen any Scarlets or Cleos :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Most of the Scarlets I’ve seen are in INK stories that have something to do with the mafia :joy:

1 Like

LITERALLYYYYYY lmao

1 Like

i read this somewhere :

“Pick ur second choice because u wouldnt be thinking ur second choice if u think the first choice is the best.”

1 Like

… that is so smart and a really good point

just as I thought when I read it somewhere

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.