Name your favorite LGBTQ ship(s)

For LGBTQ :rainbow_flag: ships, they can be canon or non-canon! Please be respectful to everyone’s opinions on their ships because we can all have different views on things!

4 Likes

Malec (Alec Lightwood and Magnus Bane) from Shadowhunters! I’ve watched the show and the movie but haven’t read the books.

And a few anime ships I like, but, I have a long list. XDD

3 Likes

I haven’t even seen Voltron, but the fanart wins me over - Lance and Keith // Klance.
MC and the LI from Think Twice by Piccalilly.

3 Likes

I love the mc and li as a ship from Think Twice.

3 Likes

They have great chemistry!

3 Likes

Their chemistry was incredible. I loved their banter. Their romance was also a natural real progression.

2 Likes

I have mostly anime lgbt ships like tomoyo and sakura from cardcaptor sakura and diana and akko from little witch academia though if you saw these they did not end up together

2 Likes

Wilhelm and Simon from Young Royals. This show is absolutely incredible and I highly recommend it. They have amazing chemistry and ah, the show is just so lovely. :rainbow_flag: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts:

Also, Luz and Amity from The Owl House. I haven’t seen the whole show yet, but I’ve seen a lot of fanart lol. I really love how their relationship progresses.

3 Likes

Omg no please read the books if you can. I dropped the tv show after like a season because it was so bad that the fricking movie was more accurate smh. But none of them do the books justice. And Malec, along with pretty much all the ships, has more depth in the books. I still remember when Alec was a total douche in the beginning and Magnus didn’t like shadowhunters at all :chef:

3 Likes

Wow, sounds like the books brought more fire! But, I still enjoyed the tv show better than the movie tbh, but eh everyone has their different views about it.

2 Likes

I ADORE She-Ra and the Princesses of Power universe! It’s just so empowering, beautiful, inclusive and ADORAble (see what I did there :sunglasses::sweat_smile:) And the thing I like the most is that being a part of the LGBTQ+ community is so normalised that people are not even coming out anymore, they just come with their partner/husband/wife (like Spinerella and Netossa) and no one gives them weird looks or shouts homophobic insults or do they need to clarify that they are not roommates/besties, everyone gets that they are in relationship and in love and it’s considered nothing out of ordinary. There are no negative connotations in the show that children could hear and repeat later or any reason why children would doubt that being a member of the LGBTQ+ community is bad, gays literally saved the world!!! If it weren’t for Catra, Adora wouldn’t be able to save everyone on her own! Characters are strong and being gay is not their one and only personality trait nor are they used just as a comedic relief! They have their strengths and flaws and are really complex but in the best way possible because all of that makes them real and relatable! And even villains respect pronouns! I really hope our world can be like that some day. Where being LGBTQ+ is a norm! :prideheart: That being said I LOVED Adora and Catra and their dynamic, I have been shipping CATRADORA since the first episode and when I realised that the ship is actually sailing and it is not just my imagination I literally cried! Although I did feel kinda bad for Scorpia and I think her and Catra would be cute together in some other lifetime, but in this Adora and Catra are just perfection! Even tho Catra was a villain for the better part of the show, Adora NEVER gave up on her and she forgave her for everything. That scene when she came back for her and saved her from Horde Prime and afterwards they were talking and Catra said “I know you all hate me” and then Adora told her “I never hated you!” had me weeping! And I think that was the exact moment when Catra finally realised that Adora never really “left” her and never would, she didn’t forget about her because of her new friends like Catra previously thought. Adora would always have a place for Catra in her heart! She literally risked her life for Catra! And in the last episode when the kiss scene came I literally jumped from my seat because of the excitement!!! My sister looked at me like I was crazy :sweat_smile: They are definitely my favourite ship of all times! I also really liked Bow’s dads! They were really sweet and so so cute and I loved how they treated each other!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.