Names For Episodes 2 and 3 Of My Story!

Hi guys. Anyway, I’m halfway done with episode 1 and I need suggestions for naming episodes two and three. So, if anyone has any good ideas, please let me know. Thanks. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know. It depends what those chapters at e about. I would try to make a title that doesn’t seem to make that much sense in the beginning, but once the reader finishes the chapter, they finally realize “oooh! That’s why the author named that chapter that!”

1 Like

Oh okay. Well, the title of the first episode is called: Pilot and it’s basically about the MC’s parents’ divorce. It’s still a work in progress. I’m still trying to tweak some things. It should be completed in a couple of hours though.

2 Likes

Maybe you can call it “Divorce” or “The Separation” or “My Parents” instead? I think “Pilot” is time though.

Oooh. Those are all amazing. It’s so hard to choose. But since I have separation and divorced family as my main focus, I think I’ll go with “Divorce” as the second title of my story since that’s my story is dealing with. And also, what should I name episode three? :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is episode 3 about?

The MC’s first day at a new school, where she finds out about a talent competition that would be happening soon. and that’s where she’ll meet her love interest and bully/competition of the talent show. Even though the guy that she met at the club will be her new boyfriend and seeing her have her eye on the artsy guy, will cause him to be all jealous and possessive.
Even though she’ll eventually dump him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe “The Talent” or “The Competition” or “Competition” or “First Day”?

I think I’ll name the third episode: “Competition”. Thanks for the suggestions. You’ve been a huge help. Whenever I’m stuck naming the rest of the episodes, I’ll ask again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem!