Names Sharing Thread

Hello everybody!:wave:t2:

I don’t know about you but is pretty hard for me to find nice names for my characters in stories so all I know is names like Amy, Megan, Chloe, Charles and Jake.

If you have some ideas please share your names does not matter how crazy MALE/FEMALE <-- however because THIS IS A SHARING THREAD!:star_struck::smirk::wink:

Girl

Charlotte
Emma
Olivia
Carly
Rachel
Michelle
Scarlett
Victoria
Makaela
Alyssa
Alliyah
Desirae
Kaelynn
Kacy
Kylie
Monica

Boys

Michael
Jayden
Blaze
Alex
Jake
Elijah
Willy
Madden
Shawn
Aiden
Tony
Chris

2 Likes

Alexa :relieved:

2 Likes

If you want you can google baby names from various cultures, countries and time zones. So this adds to more diversity in your stories. Theres plenty of names created since mankind begin. Lets use these vast knowledge instead of always sticking to the same name routines that we see in nearly every episode.

1 Like

Here are some few examples I can think of at the moment😅

:black_small_square:MalayGirls
Aliya
Afiqah
Amirah
Atika
Atifah
Farhana
Jaliyana
Siti
Shafiqah
Syaza
Mawar
Melur
Nadiah
Nur
Umairah
Zulaikha
Zubaidah

:black_small_square:MalayBoys
Ali
Alif
Aiman
Amir
Arif
Azhar
Hadi
Haikal
Hasrul
Husnul
Mirza
Rashid
Rizwan
Syazwan
Taufik

:black_small_square:IndianGirls
Kirtana
Keerthana
Sandhiya
Diya
Divya

:black_small_square:IndianBoys
Karthigan
Kumar
Ranjit
Sanjit
Shareef

:black_small_square:ChineseGirls
Jia Su
Jing Hui
Hui Xin
Roulin
Sok Hiang
Xin Yin

:black_small_square:ChineseBoys
Chee Hian
Meng Wei
Weiyuan

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Charlie, Emalina, Charlene, Kate, Jaden, Christopher and Raina.

I find myself googling names and surnames all the time because I’d like something a little different. :joy:

I’ve always been a sucker for sweet, girly names like April, Carly, Aya and Grace. As for boys’ names, I’m madly in love with William, Liam, Noah and Jonathan. :heart_eyes:

But I suggest you look up names online, I’m certain you’ll find lots of beautiful, unique and diverse names for your characters.

Side note

Did you know that ‘Awesome’ is a legit name in my country Denmark?

My advice: Look up names at behindthename.com you’ll find a lot of names. You can pick ethnicity if you want to, you can look up the meanings as well.