Natalia's overlay sharing thread

Hii!!

Let me just introduce myself quickly. My name is Natalia, and I’m currently writing a story called ‘Making A Villain.’ It’s now available on the app if you’d like to support! Follow me along on my journey via my instagram!! Natalia.writes_

Anyways, as I’m going through the episode catalogue, I’ve noticed a lot of backgrounds are missing corresponding overlays. So as I go through my story, I’ll post all the overlays here!

The only condition is that you credit my instagram! [Natalia.writes_] Unfortunately this is not a requesting thread, but if you’re desperate, I can try and find some for you!!

8 Likes

INT. TAVERN - NIGHT overlays!!

Barrels:

These overlays aren’t mine, so you MUST also credit the original creators. [I’m just adding these so you don’t have to search for them yourself :slight_smile: ]

Below, are Willow.writesss overlays:

This girl didn’t express if she wanted credit, but I’d still recommend it anyways (line123462)

3 Likes

INT. REGENCY ERA SITTING ROOM - DAY overlays!!

2 Likes

Thank you for this! I’m sure alot of authors will come here for overlays.

Is it alright to let me know once your story is published?

3 Likes

yes of course! And thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you it’s very helpful, hope to see more of these!

1 Like

Hey, I love what you’re doing! I will keep an eye out for your story too, good luck with your writing!

1 Like

Hi gorgeous! Just letting you know, my story is published<3

1 Like

Woo! Awesome!
Is it okay for you to share the link here? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also, quick question, sort of off topic but who made you your pfp? I love the art style! :blob_hearts:

ladymesk on instagram did it!

Here’s the link :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Overlays for INT. SECRET ROYAL BEDROOM - NIGHT

3 Likes