Native American?

Are there any Native Americans in the community?

1 Like

I have a little in me.
But I’m mostly African American but my grandpa on my moms side idk how much he had and my great grandma on my dads side was 100% but they had a lot of kids so I prob have barely.
Why?

1 Like

Representing a Native American character in my story, but I am thinking about it whether I should or not. :thinking:

I think it would be cool.
I always like seeing diverse stories<3

1 Like

Yeah, so far, I have Bahamian, and African-American, so I am thinking of others, and trying to do some research.

1 Like

I went to the Bahamas for last Christmas break. I love Bahamians they are so sweet and their accents are beautiful.

1 Like

Thank you, but beware, some of us are crazy as hell. :wink: :rofl:

:joy:
You are welcome <3
Some were crazy, if I’m getting this correct you guys are very vocal on ur feelings towards other people.
Or maybe it was just ppl in the Bahamas bc they had tourists.
I remember one of them called me beautiful and payed for my food :blush:

1 Like

yes, this is true.

We do have some good people and some bad people, both, yes. But, there are really nice Bahamians out there with good positive attitudes and other good traits, to make you feel welcome and special, if u have a problem with something, someone will come and help you.

1 Like

You guys really do leave an impression and I will definitely go back when all of these tough times is over.

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

I’m a little bit Native American (my great grandfather is), but idk much about that part of him. I asked my mom, but she doesn’t know much either. She says she wants to do more research on where are family is from, but doing one of those DNA things.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.