Native english speaking person needed

Hi there,

I am writing a really long story, but my english isn’t that well.
I am from the Netherlands, so I am not a native english speaker.

So, is there anyone who wants to help make the language and story itself perfect?
I will take up to I guess an hour or so weekly (I will write one episode each week)
I will give some shoutouts to your story(s) if you have one.

I hope that anyone wants to help!

I might be able to help out :slight_smile:

I’m active on the forums, Skype, and Discord daily, but can’t do Insta, email, or Google Hangouts so let me know if that works with you or if you’d prefer someone else.

I will send you a PM
Oh, I cannot send anymore things, today, since it is my first day

I will just put it here

Do you have any experience with writing in episode?
And you know this will be a long term project, it is probable every week for the upcomming 2 or 3 months?

Yep- I’ve got one published story (well technically two, just one I’m proud of) called Spotlight: Upstaged if you’d like to check it out.

I should be able to do most weeks of that, there may be one or two weeks I won’t be there though- I’ve got final exams for a week of that time and possibly a vacation (though this one isn’t for sure) another week in the next 2-3 months.

Alright, I will think about it and will let you know something as soon as possible.
Now it is time for me to go to sleep.

I have decided to not use your help,
I thought about it, and I have decided to not let anyone change the language, since I have the feeling it than will be changed in someone else’s language instead of mine.
And I saw that what I am writing right now isn’t that advanced English, so I think my English is sufficient.
I hope you do not mind, thanks anyway for the offer!

Hi,
I can help you out with your story in Episode with English sppeches, conversations, vocabulary & even puntuations.
So, PM me if you need my assistance.
Regards,
Ani Ray :slight_smile:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: