All prices are in USD.

Bust-Up; $5
Waist-Up: $7
Knees-Up: $9
Full Body: $11

• $1 more per additional character
  • $1 more for tattoos/complex accessories
  • $1 more for complex drawn backgrounds
  • $2 more for mild NSFW (please ask first!)
Payment

I accept payment via:

• Paypal
  • Kofi
  • Cashapp
  • Venmo

I will only ask for payment once the color blocked sketch is approved! You can make changes at your discretion while I am working on the piece, but not after.

Time to Complete

After completion of the color blocked sketch, I will finish within 7 days. If it takes me longer, I will let you know in advance.

Please note that I am both a full-time student AND working an additional job. I do my absolute best to accommodate any strict time restraints (ie contest deadlines), but please, please let me know!

Prices are also negotiable, within reason! But please, do not ask for free art :pleading_face: If I could afford to do art for free, I really would.

Thank you so much for considering me! Please drop any general questions down below, and if you’re interested, feel free to send me a DM :hearts:

13 Likes

Beautiful art!

2 Likes

Bump! Some very beautiful art :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

cute art! :orange_heart: and wow your prices are very affordable, I’ll be sure to share this link to anyone who is interested in commissioning someone :smiling_face:

3 Likes

bump!

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

Bump!!

2 Likes

Bump!!!

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Bump :heart:

3 Likes

Bump :purple_heart:

1 Like

Bump, such a lovely girl to work with :two_hearts:

2 Likes

So this is active? Making sure before I link it to someone :slight_smile:

OP, your art is lovely :slight_smile:

1 Like

This isn’t my art, it’s @talina.writes arts and yes her art art is lovely she’s done some amazing work for my story.

3 Likes

Oh, I know, I was asking if this artist is still actively accepting commissioned art requests. since you had said they were lovely to work with :slight_smile: I know someone on the Forums that is looking for art and the OPs prices might be within their price range but I don’t want to link them to someone who isn’t actively accepting. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can I know price range? Sorry if I’m seeing annoying, I’m just a very curious person :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll PM so that this thread doesn’t get off topic. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! And yes, it is!

2 Likes

Your art is so pretty :slight_smile:

1 Like