Nat's Summer Commissions 🍉 [OPEN]

My previous commission thread is low-key dead, so here we go with this new one :see_no_evil:

I’ve decided to hold open commission slots for the duration of the summer (June/July). That means no waiting until the first of each month to order, yay!! :yay:

… Why am I doing this to myself? Because I am fed up with being ghosted for my payments. I try to charge reasonable prices that accomodate others’ financial needs, but in exchange, that means I earn very, very little money. :sweat_smile: I know that I should be grateful, and really, I am!! But I don’t think I can keep going like this, especially when each art piece takes at least three hours…

That said, I will be limiting the amount of free requests (2D portraits) to ~3 per month. I’m really sorry for the inconvenience!!

================

Price Lists

Examples - 2D

Examples - Semi-Realistic

Payment

Over PayPal or Kofi. Orders over $10 require a partial payment at sketch approval, with the rest being paid after completion. And please no ghosting :see_no_evil:

Feel free to contact me here through PM or over Instagram @nat.alia.writes for more information! :hearts:

2D Portrait Requests:

• Slot 1- FILLED
  • Slot 2
  • Slot 3
9 Likes

bump

2 Likes

bump

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like