Nayu's Art Shop 🌸 [Closed to catch-up]

Hello! Welcome to my Art Shop :cherry_blossom: I do character cards, follow instagram splashes, chibi half-bodies, and normal art style bust-ups. I can draw guys too, just not shirtless/muscular, and bearded guys-

I can also do easy edits on backgrounds (adding curtains, opening/closing doors, adding window cracks, turning into nighttime), as well as cutting parts of backgrounds to make overlays.

Just reply to this thread with the form/s filled out, ty!

Please read the rules, there might be a password out there-

1. Fill out the Form/s Completely.
This is to ensure that there won’t be any miscommunication done as I make your request.
Fill out one form for every request. If you request for two character cards, please fill out the form for the character card twice.

2. Credit me if using, and please don’t steal.
I do all of these for free (including freehand drawings) so please credit me with my IG or forum username @nayu.ep if you use them. (please do use them LOL)
Please don’t steal/claim as your own work, or I’ll report and blacklist you.

3. Don’t request for custom Episode poses/outfits/hair/etc. for edits/character cards
I do NOT know how to do those at all, sorry. Even if I am trying to do custom poses, I am not that confident to offer them.

4. Don’t rush me and don’t expect your request to be done in a day.
I am the only person in this art shop, and everything here will be made by me. Please don’t DM and ask for rushed requests.
Also, take note that my hand-drawn artworks (especially normal art style bust-up) will take longer than edits. It might take 1-4 weeks for the artwork to be sent depending on my schedule.

5. No Thread Hopping
This is incredibly disrespectful for me and other artists. Don’t request for the same thing in various art shops/threads so that you won’t be blacklisted and/or reported.

6. You can only request a maximum of 2 items in total at the same request
If you request for two character cards, you can’t ask for anything more in that same request. If you request one chibi artwork, then you can request for one more thing in the shop. Hope you get the gist of it.
Feel free to come back after I finish your request, just don’t dump all of it in one go.

Password: Pastel aesthetic :cherry_blossom:

Character Card (LL only)

Follow Instagram Splash

I can probably do other splashes, but this one for now.

Chibi Half-body

P.S. I can draw a maximum of two people in the same canvas and it will count as a single request. Take note that I’ll only reference and will tweak the pose if the image reference is not from my samples :> (I will change the pose a LOT if the reference you want is from a YCH due to copyright reasons)

Normal Bust-Up

P.S. I won’t draw two people in the same canvas, sorry!! maybe in the future but not now. I will change the pose a LOT if the reference you want is from a YCH due to copyright reasons

Edited backgrounds

(added props to make it an art supply room)

(edited chalkboard bg and added props to make it an art club)

(opened the door and added an episode bg)

Cut-out overlays

Character Card Form
  • Name of Character:
  • Character Details:
  • Character Outfit:
  • Pose: (what Episode animation)
  • Preferred Color Scheme:
  • Background (Please give a background, or give ideas suitable for the character)
  • Do you want the background blurred?: (yes or no)
  • Extras: (anything else you want me to take note of or add?)
Instagram Splash Form
  • Name of Author:
  • Character Details:
  • Character Outfit:
  • Pose: (what Episode animation)
  • IG acc handle:
  • Background (give idea of bg, or provide one yourself)
  • Do you want the background blurred?: (yes or no)
  • Extras: (what other text will I add?)
Chibi Half-body Form
  • Art Style: (normal bust-up or chibi half-body)
  • Name of Character:
  • Character Details:
  • Character Outfit:
  • Pose Reference: (I will ONLY reference)
  • Background: (you choose, it can be transparent)
Normal Bust-Up Form
  • Art Style: (normal bust-up or chibi half-body)
  • Name of Character:
  • Character Details:
  • Character Outfit:
  • Pose Reference: (I will ONLY reference)
  • Background: (you choose, it can be transparent)
Edited Backgrounds Form
  • Background to be edited:
  • What do you want for the bg: (add details of what you want me to do, including the props to be added in the background, etc. be as detailed or specific as you can)
  • Do you want me to resize and compress it?: (yes or no)
Cut-out overlays Form
  • Picture to cut-out overlays:
  • What do you want for the overlays: (be as detailed as you can so I cut-out the thing you need)
  • Do you want me to resize and compress it?: (yes or no)

Priority & Waiting List:
I can only work on 3 people’s requests at a time. You can still make a request if the priority list is full, but you will be put on the waiting list.

Priority:

1. @/Madhu
  2. @/Anyi.E
  3. @/June_Sinclair

On waitlist: (has 15 slots. Will inform you if you’re request is near the priority list)

1. @/the.fallen.archangel
  2. @/Arielle_M
  3. @/HazelBourne
  4. @/tre.episodes
  5. @/NeahM
  6. @/alexieein
  7. @/M_H_C_Episode
  8. @/Dark_Clover21
  9. @/xgeorgia
  10. @/pqstiche
  11. @/scarlettm
  12. @/Rilley_writesSTORIES
  13. @/Anustories
  14. @/Anustories
  15. @/Anustories (i know there’s three but its ok, I just want to make the slots filled out so I can close asap)

If you want to be notified of the reopening of the shop, just reply to this thread, I’ll let you know.

New: Sorry for the late notice, but due to possibly injuring my right arm/hand from drawing too much, there will be instances where I might draw/finish the easier requests (such as chibis) as opposed to normal bust-ups. Don’t worry, I will do your request :> Please bear with me, thank you!

To add, please take note that the 1-4 weeks deadline applies to the priority list and not the waitlist. This is so I don’t pressure myself to do a lot.

Please DM me or leave replies below for any questions! Bumping this thread is also appreciated, thank you! :cherry_blossom:

29 Likes

YESSSS, cute art! :grin:

2 Likes

cute art represent!! <33

2 Likes

Oh my life! So amazing and cute examples… Bookmarked :heart_eyes:
And Bump :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

your art is so cute. :heart_eyes: would you be interested in an art trade its when we both do an art work for each other

1 Like

Hi, your art is amazing!
Can you make aesthetic themed character cards?

3 Likes

Also book marking this beacuse I don’t want forget about it!

3 Likes

Hmm, im not sure what they look like so examples may help :> I can add some pictures on character cards (like plants, flowers etc if the theme is plant-relared) if that’s what you’re looking for :>

1 Like

Ok

2 Likes

Your art is so cute. :heart_eyes:
Normal Bust-Ups Form

• Name of Character: Anu

• Character Details:

• Character Outfit: Foldedwaistband Basic Suede Pink Pale
    Halter Tank Top Flower Grey Black Flower

• Pose Reference: images.jpeg

• Background: Transparent

• Extras: Please use Long Wavy hair

Password: I love pink skies :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Hello! Sure, just DM me so we can discuss about it :>

1 Like

Please edit your reply and include the password :wink: that way, I can assure that everyone ordering in this shop has read the rules

1 Like

Done

2 Likes

Thank you for ordering! Hope to deliver within 1-3 weeks :>

Sure, Take your time! :blob_hearts:

1 Like
Chibi Half body form
  • Name of Character: Hazel and Audenzia (they’re sisters)
  • Character Details:
  • Character Outfit:
    Will include Audenzia down below but Hazel’s outfit would be the one on the card
  • Pose Reference: (I will ONLY reference, and NOT traced)
  • Background: (you choose, it can also be transparent)
    Can you add the extras that come with Audenzia’s outfit to the art please, if not that’s fine too. And as I always say with any artist have fun with it and add your own spin to it :relaxed:

1 Like

Hello @nayu.ep! I would love to request a normal bust ups if that is possible! I’m not in a rush for it, so you could take your time! I’m already very happy if you would accept my request… :sob:

Summary
  • Name of Character: Katherine
  • Character Details:
  • Character Outfit: (As above, or you could add/ change whatever you want!)
  • Pose Reference: (I will ONLY reference, and NOT traced) Like what you did for this? This is AWESOME!!!
  • Background: (you choose, it can also be transparent) Transparent, please!
  • Extras: (anything else you want me to take note of or add?) For the note pad, is it okay to have a rough sketch of these girls (they don’t have to be super detailed! Rough shape is absolutely fine!)
  • Password: I love pink skies
2 Likes

Chibi Half-body Form
  • Name of Character: Karmen

• Character Details:

• Character Outfit:
    Turtleneck Sweater And High Waisted Pants Cotton White Plaid

• Pose Reference: (I will ONLY reference, and NOT traced)

• Background: (you choose, it can also be transparent)
    Transparent

Thank you for ordering! Just a clarification, which of two characters will be on which pose? (who will be blowing the bubbles on left, and who will be on the right)

1 Like

hey…r u free? @nayu.ep
i needed a normal bust up with two characters…can i make the request?