Nayu's Art Shop 🌸 [Closed]

I cant wait to see the other ones
Am gonna stalk ur thread babee :wink:

3 Likes

I might request someonething when you open up again

3 Likes

thankkk youu so muchhh for being kind to me and everyone else too :heart:! You’re suchhaa gem :gem::white_heart:!

4 Likes

Oh my gosh!!! It looks amazing!!! Thank you so much!! :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

You’re welcome!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad you think so :>

4 Likes

Will PM you some backgrounds later :> (they’re real backgrounds, so I hope you’re okay with that hehe)

3 Likes

Hello!! (Not sure who’ll see this, I am actually uncomfortable tagging people ToT)

Sorry for not yet posting any art, I’m still on the process of creating + I had a huge school workload and a commission as well (non-Episode related)

Hope I can get back to all of you by next week! :cherry_blossom:

13 Likes

That’s ok, I have this thread already bookmarked and I will check in 2-3 times a week to see if you are open or not. I think everyone should do it, that instead of asking you to tag them. They can bookmark this thread and check in 2-3 times a week to see if your shop is open.

4 Likes

You weren’t being rude and it’s completely fine if you check this thread everyday.

3 Likes

ToT sorry it took a while, school caught up to me and I had no time to freey draw anything, but I hope you like it! Your request is completed :cherry_blossom:

13 Likes

Wow!
Gorgeous as always!

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your support every time <33 :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

U ll always have support from meui

3 Likes

omll i can’t process this :sob::heart:! they both look so cute in this :relieved:! your art made them look even more cuter and jsjwnsjjs Aiden’s chibi version looks hot :hot_face::heart:! i didn’t even knew i needed to see them in your art till now but now i guess i was being wrong my whole life :tired_face:. i still can’t get over how perfect and adorable the expressions are :woman_juggling:t4::white_heart:! i hope you had fun drawing them cuz probably soul and aiden are gonna come to life to haunt me in order to make you feel uncomfortable :cherry_blossom::pleading_face:! Thankk youu so so so so so so so so so muchhh jsjsbsjdns :two_hearts::sob:! also the hair just ooooffff :pleading_face::teddy_bear:! ily and you know it :relieved:. i’ve got another request but probably won’t ask for it now as i think you deserve breaks and you will be bored of drawing my characters then :woozy_face::joy:! you’re so blessed with the skills and your nature :pleading_face:. thank you so much for this bbyggg :pleading_face::heart:! & yeaa i’ll literally wait for even months for being able to see my characters in your art style :relieved:, so don’t apologize for that you’ve a life to live :heart:! again i don’t think i can thank you enough for this :sob::heart:…

5 Likes

OOh thank you so much, I’m glad you love it and that it’s worth the wait :cherry_blossom:
I find it fun to draw them together!!! And I definitely wouldn’t mind if you request again in the future <33

4 Likes

you made my whole author life worth it with this :pleading_face::two_hearts:!

4 Likes

@nayu.ep your art is so beautiful and cute :pleading_face:
Are you taking request? I’d like to request a bust up art. If you are close then can you tag me when you will be open.

5 Likes

It says “Closed to catch up” in the title
From what I know, I think you can ask for a tag when it opens again

5 Likes

Hello, if you read this reply it tells you that @nayu.ep is uncomfortable with tagging people.
If you bookmark this shop, you can check a one or twice a week to see if this shop is open or not.
I already made a post on this post about bookmarking this shop, instead of asking @nayu.ep to tag you.

4 Likes

I did see it but forgot about it. Follow @Adorablxheron’s advice and check the shop every once in a while
\You can also see the waiting list to see how busy the shop is and how frequently you need to check

4 Likes