Nayu's Art Shop 🌸 [Closed to catch-up]

OOh thank you so much, I’m glad you love it and that it’s worth the wait :cherry_blossom:
I find it fun to draw them together!!! And I definitely wouldn’t mind if you request again in the future <33

4 Likes

you made my whole author life worth it with this :pleading_face::two_hearts:!

4 Likes

@nayu.ep your art is so beautiful and cute :pleading_face:
Are you taking request? I’d like to request a bust up art. If you are close then can you tag me when you will be open.

5 Likes

It says “Closed to catch up” in the title
From what I know, I think you can ask for a tag when it opens again

5 Likes

Hello, if you read this reply it tells you that @nayu.ep is uncomfortable with tagging people.
If you bookmark this shop, you can check a one or twice a week to see if this shop is open or not.
I already made a post on this post about bookmarking this shop, instead of asking @nayu.ep to tag you.

4 Likes

I did see it but forgot about it. Follow @Adorablxheron’s advice and check the shop every once in a while
\You can also see the waiting list to see how busy the shop is and how frequently you need to check

4 Likes

Or just change the tracking, to watching, but you’ll have to be aware of the many notifications then :laughing:

3 Likes

I once did that and woke up to 23 notifications :joy:
Though it did get me place before the shop closed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:joy: I’m doing that, but I don’t really mind flooding notifications, since it’s always been that way, so :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

@Dream1 hello!! Might tag you (and others too from replies before) once I’ve cleared my requests for this batch :>

My schedule is very packed (life responsibilities huhu) so I may not reopen for a while (but I hope to finish some requests after May 14)

@Dark_Clover21 @Adorablxheron @blanche_writes
thank you!! I’ll usually only feel comfortable tagging others when I reopen (since im not sure if i want to tag them if it’s for anything else and i dont want to clutter their notifs ToT )

6 Likes

I was gonna say that too! I realized that was what you meant when I read what Heron, and Clover were quoting

4 Likes

Your welcome :blush:

3 Likes

Hello!
I’m just curious: When do you plan to reopen?
I’d like to request some chibi art :relaxed:

If you don’t plan on reopening that’s absolutely fine. No pressure (:

4 Likes

I think she will reopen when her batch is clear :slight_smile: you can ask to be tagged whenever she does reopen

8 Likes

Hello!! @tre.episodes !! Your requests are finally completed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: tysm for being patient ToT

Normal bust-up

Half-body chibi

13 Likes

Thank you so much! Its so pretty :cry: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Im glad u love it!!! Hope to work on your other request soon :cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

gorgeous as always :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Truly, now I’m thinking of taking this for myself! :sob:

4 Likes

Hey, can you draw chibi sitting down?