Nayu's Art Shop 🌸 [Closed]

Bump !!

I’d like to be tagged when your next slot opens up :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hello!!
(Not so sure who can see this, I don’t want to tag people///)

I might start doing the requests around Friday since I have to catch up on local commissions I got during the weekend ;; Sorry!!!

Also

I might have to remove you (or put your request on-hold) from the list. I’m not willing to make artworks for someone who is suspended, since I will not know if they received/will use the art piece. Sorry :pray:

10 Likes

I never knew you did commissions, when did you start doing them?

5 Likes

I started doing them around November of 2020 :> I offer a different type of art for that and my pseudonym for my pixel art is also different from my username right now. (Since I separate my accounts if it’s for Episode or non-Episode purposes)

6 Likes

No problems, take your time :))

5 Likes

Take your time :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Bump :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for patiently waiting!! here’s the bust-up :>

No Filter

If it’s blurry, feel free to dm me with your gmail/email address and I’ll send you the high quality files :cherry_blossom:

edit: ToT It’s so blurry…/// I can’t compress it any further since it will mess up the colors

19 Likes

Omg this is so cute. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Bump!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for patiently waiting! Sorry it took so long ToT
I only took the pen from a royalty-free website since I don’t have the energy to fully draw it ;; hope that is alright!! The blue fire is hand-drawn though since I can’t find any good effects for that.

If you want a higher quality file if this turned into jpeg, or etc… please dm me with your gmail/email address so I can send it to you. Thank you for requesting!

17 Likes

Its soo beautiful :heart:

3 Likes

Can u add me to the waiting list

YOUR ARTS IS SOO PREWTTY ITS NOT A COMPLIMENT ITS TRUE :sparkles:

3 Likes

hmm, if it means I’ll be tagging you when I’m open again, then yes :>

and thank you thankuu!!

4 Likes

Aw yay ur soo cute :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

That’s so cute and thank so you much!! Don’t worry about the time, it gave me something to look forward to :revolving_hearts:
Would it be okay if I possibly used this on my cover? I’ll credit you, if not then that’s okay :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Im glad!! And yes, it’s okay if you use it for your cover as long as credit is given :heart: thanku!!!

2 Likes

Great thank you! And no problem! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

bump

3 Likes