Nayu's Art Shop 🌸 [Closed]

Great, thanks!

2 Likes

Chibi form :blob_hearts:

• Name of the Character: Mihaela

• Character Details:

• Character Outfit: in the details

• Pose Reference: (I will ONLY reference):

→ something like this only from the front (I couldn’t find better picture)

more similar picture

→ this is the more accurate picture only in the pose I want the girl is holding a duckling closer to face

• Background: (you choose, it can be transparent):

• Extras: (anything else you want me to take note of or add?): She is smiling with closed eyes and holding a duckling

if it’s not a problem, can I get also a version where the background is blurred

• Password: Pastel aesthetic :cherry_blossom:
5 Likes

It’s so cute I could die, not to mention the style of it as well it’s chef’s kiss 🤌🏽 :tired_face::heart_eyes:. Thank you so much :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Can u tag me when u re-open, please? (:

3 Likes

Your chibi art is so cute!! Can I be tagged when you reopen requests? :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Hi I love your art style so much!!! Could I be tagged when you re-open please? :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Your art is so cute!! Please can you tag me when you reopen requests? :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

These are all so cute ≖‿≖ Can I be put on the waitlist, please?

3 Likes

Bump
Omg I got heart :heart:

3 Likes

Hope the wait was worth it!!! <33 Here’s your artwork :>

7 Likes

Your request is complete! ;w; (I just checked the other form you filled out earlier than this one and it contained a different pose and outfit for the character, do you want me to do that too? just to make sure)

5 Likes

@JustAPerson @HazelBourne @ciaraxoxoc @tre.episodes @Adorablxheron @juliewrites @June_Sinclair @the.fallen.archangel @DontMindMe @scarlettm @M_H_C_Episode @athenamae @Arielle_M @xgeorgia @alexieein

Hello!!! Nayu’s art shop is once again open :> I might do requests in batches so I hope you’ll be patient as I do your requests. Priority list has up to three people, and the waitlist at around 15.

(my hand might get injured in the long run if I draw art continuously so I hope you dont mind when I take breaks. Thank you!)

17 Likes

hey omg yassss! I wanted to request so baddd now finally i can :pleading_face::heart:!

2 Likes

Can you draw a male chibi?

2 Likes

Yup, I can-

1 Like

Ok, I might request for one.

3 Likes

I’d love to request, but after hearing that I really don’t want to hurt your hand… ;-;

4 Likes

Thank you for your consideration <3 I’d be happy to draw for anyone to make the world a bit better, I just needed to take some breaks in-between since I am scared of not being able to draw ever again >_<

5 Likes

Hi! Can I request an art piece, if your still taking requests?

• Name of Character: Sabrina

• Character Details:

Summary

• Character Outfit:
Summary

• Pose Reference: (I will ONLY reference)
Summary

Idk if it’s clear enough but:

• Background: (you choose, it can be transparent) can it be transparent please? :))

• Extras: (anything else you want me to take note of or add?) no I don’t think so!! But if you think anything in my request maybe won’t look good or would be better with something else, feel free to change some of the details :))

Password: Pastel aesthetic :cherry_blossom:

:blob_hearts:

i just saw the post where you said if you take lots of requests you will injure your hand so feel free to decline this if it is too much :))

4 Likes

My request : [ Chibi Half Up (2 char.) ]
PW which i forgot to add earlier : Pastel aesthetic :cherry_blossom:

• Name of Character: Soul & Aiden
  • Character Details:
Soul

Soul’s deets :

Body- Female Athletic
Skin Tone- Rose 03
EyeBrows- Arched thin [ color : black drak ]
Hair- Long Down Wavy Princess Braid [ color : Black Dark ]
Eyes- Delicate Almond [ color : Ice Blue ]
Face- Square Defined
Nose- Round Button Upturned
Lips- Full Heart Pouty [ color : Pink Beige Matte ]
Extras- (i) Nose Stud Silver
(ii) Star Collar Tattoo Solid

Aiden

Aiden’s deets :

Body- Male Athletic Body
Skin Tone- Rose 03
EyeBrows- Arched Medium [ color : black dark ]
Hair- Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled [ color : black dark ]
Eyes- Narrow Almond Deep Smiling [ color : grey cool ]
Face- Square Sculpted
Nose- Straight Flat
Lips- Medium Heart [ color : pink peach medium matte ]
Extras- (i) Beauty Mark Mole Cheek
(ii) Bird Collar Tattoo Solid
(iii) Eyebrow Piercing Horizontal Barbell Silver

• Character Outfit:
Soul

Aiden

• Pose Reference: (I will ONLY reference)

Tbh i don’t mind the pose, you can show your creativity in that i just want them to look sorta goofy!

• Background: (you choose, it can be transparent) Transparent BG :))
  • Extras: (anything else you want me to take note of or add?) Soul is smaller than Aiden in height. Take your time 0% rush :heart:! You can change the pose and all. Thank you for tagging me :pleading_face::white_heart:!

You can reject my request if you don’t feel good as you told me once your feelings about it n all, i don’t wanna pressurize you or anything :heart::pleading_face:! Please take care of yourself & stay healthy :white_heart:! You’re already doing all of us a favor by continuing to take requests :teddy_bear:!

5 Likes