Nayu's Art Shop ๐ŸŒธ [Closed]

Boop

3 Likes

Apologies it took a long while, request 1/3 is done :> Hope you like it!!

17 Likes

Itโ€™s really cute :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you! Itโ€™s beautiful!! Youโ€™re so talented.

3 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

it looks amazing!! i love the shading of the hair :heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

This is so cute :pleading_face: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you!! <33 (And I love the hair shading too!! )

7 Likes

Hi @nayu.ep is request open

3 Likes

No, this shop is closed as it says in the title.

2 Likes

@Adorablxheron thanks for helping out :hugs::hugs:

And yes, this thread will remain closed unless i say so-
It will take a lot of months before I get to clear all requests so it might be best to look for another shop :>

5 Likes

Youโ€™re welcome :heart:

3 Likes

PLEASE NOTIFY me when this shop reopens!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the art โ€ฆno, actually the TALENT is mind-blowing :exploding_head:
All the best!! And also TAG me when you reopen!! Itโ€™ll be like a dream come true to get an art from you @nayu.ep :pleading_face: :heart_eyes::blob_hearts:

5 Likes

Sure :> it will take months before i reopen, so yeah haha-

(And also the slots will be super limited)

4 Likes

So sorry it takes forever to finish batch 2โ€ฆ
I get tired of drawing half-body artworks left and right so I might take a break for 2-3 months to rest.

Yes, my art is free (sadly lol) but youโ€™ll be paying me at the cost of time. Iโ€™m not that fast in comparison to other art shops- but youโ€™ll get a decent piece from me for free.

Iโ€™ll make another post to announce that Iโ€™ll be starting on batch 3 in a few weeks. Requesters on the waitlist can choose to edit their request, or cancel it. :>

9 Likes

Youโ€™re so creative! Please do tag me when you re-open again, Iโ€™ve had this thread bookmarked ever since you made it :joy:Thanks!

5 Likes

Update: All bust-up artwork for future batches (anything after batch 3 if there will be) will now be from shoulders above.
(More fitting for pfps)

Examples:

I only cropped the artworks. With this information, donโ€™t request for a complicated pose when you request thanks.

Reason

I do not care if this seems like a downgrade, but it is what it is. Iโ€™m also considering to permanently close the shop before 2021 ends, as Iโ€™ll be more active in other platforms (such as Instagram). I feel like Iโ€™ve fulfilled my goal of enhancing my art skills with requests Iโ€™ve gotten here.

10 Likes

๐™„ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™

๐™‹.๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ :heartpulse:

3 Likes

hey nayu!!!
as i have said to u million times, U DESERVE A BREAK!!!
and as the biggest fan of your workโ€ฆi think all of your fans would understand this!!
all the best for ur artistic future luv!

3 Likes

Hi @nayu.ep could you tag me when you reopen?

3 Likes