💜 Neah's Cover Contest 💜

Copied from @ItsTerra

Can be edited or drawn

Everyone who participate win 5 followers and 25 likes on insta

:purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:
Hello, and welcome to Neah’s Cover Contest .Everyone can join my contest, and I would like if they made an art piece for my story called Secret Destiny . The details of the characters will be below! Anyone is free to join and help me out!

THE PRIZES :butterfly:

FIRST PLACE PRIZE :butterfly:

• A role in my story, 10 likes on insta and 6 splashes from me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

SECOND PLACE PRIZE :purple_heart:

• A role in my story, 5 likes on insta and an 4 splashes from me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

THIRD PLACE PRIZE :purple_heart:

• A role in my story, 3 likes on insta and 2 splashes from me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The basic plot :purple_heart:
Ivanita is an assassin, best woman fighter. Only her twin brother and 2 best friend know bout that… She go to high school even tho her dad didn’t want that cause he is a mafia boss!! Everyone thought that The defeater was a man who was very powerful and good !! People didn’t know that the defeater was Ivanita… and then a boy named Xolio soon to be mafia boss with powerful father and Xolio will go to the same school as Ivanita …They will have to stay together because their family will work together. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

STORY DESCRIPTION :purple_heart:
Being The Defeater and the daughter of Leo Capri. Will your newly-found feelings for an upcoming leader become your strength or your downfall that risks all? “Black Rose”:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

CHARACTERS DETAILS :purple_heart:
(The story is in Ll)

MC:
Body:Female Athletic Body
Body color: Neutral 04
Brows:Arched Natural Scar
Brows:Dark brown
Hair: Long Half Up Ponytail Hair
Hair color:Black dark
Eyes: Female Generic (Violet)
Face: Diamond
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Round Pouty (Beige rose)

LI:
Body: Male Generic Body
Body Color: Neutral 04
Brows: Straight Medium Scar
Brows color: Dark brown
Hair: Medium Side Curls (Black dark)
Eyes: Deepset Downturned Lidded (Blue aqua)
Face: Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
Nose: Male Generic
Mouth: Medium Heart (Beige rose)

IMPORTANT DETAILS :purple_heart:
The background: You can choose witchever background you think is the best for the cover.
The poses: There is no specific pose you need to add, you can just use the one you like the most.
The outfits: Again, there is no specific outfits you need to have in your cover. Use the one you think is the best to use, but I would prefer something that goes with their personality.

EXAMPLES :purple_heart:

🌻

Doesn’t have to be the same but yeah.
Don’t add the gun

People that joined:
@M_H_C_Episode (maybe)
@Evi2
@Blue_lover (maybe)
@anon71033048
@Sia_the_inked_solace (Done)
@CherryPicked
@aj_cal.2020 (maybe)

Thank you for giving this contest a try

:purple_heart: :heart:

Amazing Artists Tags:

@Izzie_Silver, @Minimayday, @Bonswayout, @SpookySherry, @Jayl, @Izzie_Silver , @applejacks, @Bridi, @zara3, @QueenMilii, @molly247, @xWafflesx, @Jenaco, @AnaliyahWrites, @BlooperBop, @Aysaa, @LiyahxWrites, @mac.epy, @aesme, @Tropical_Hurricane, @Cocoa_bean23, @MagixQueenie, @SASB, @bbygirlbrooks, @Danielle318, @april_epi, @SkyM, @Shuka, @ArtisticWaffle, @Neptune, @Jany, @Huntertiraha.Episode, @BlooperBop, @Theebee2004, @QueenMilii, @hanna_epi, @ItsLily, @aj_cal.2020, @Randomwriter07, @anon37186038, @Abimations4, @Jess2112, @Dalia-18, @Youngbl00d, @anon75579664, @Blue_lover, @melaniesmall, @Noone_epi, @JoannaKRain, @noyaan, @xxOlivia_Meganxx, @Jayl, @ItsTerra. @ItsLily. @Vaska. @CrimsonJewel, @Izzie_Silver, @PurpleRadiance, @anon71033048, @gen.c.epsd, @molly247, @Lana_Carter, @StxrStruc, @PropertyofNae, @Problematic_Patrick, @Awae, @NDWrites, @Mystery.Author, @MiyakoMiyu, @JoannaKRain, @CrimsonJewel, @epi.lil, @Stargazer1, @SofiaxD, @lostintranslation

Deadline is FEBRUARY 23TH!!** :purple_heart:

11 Likes

i would love to join

1 Like

Put me as a maybe since I may/may not have time due to school work (:

2 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Sure, thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Could you remove my tag :sparkles:

1 Like

I would love to join :heart: but unfortunately I don’t do LL :pensive:.
Thank you for the tag :pray:t2:!!!

1 Like

Sorry, I will remove you rn!!

1 Like

Np haha, you’re welcome :purple_heart: :heart:

1 Like

Thank uuu for the tagg!! :heart: I hope i can come up with something before the deadline cuz im really busy at the moment :sweat_smile: I’ll try to join if i have the time to do so :kissing_heart:

1 Like

ofc :heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

I don’t participate in any types of contests on forums. I would appreciate it if you could remove me from the tag list.

1 Like

ofc :purple_heart:

Again with the tag anyone wanna join please!!

Tags:
@Izzie_Silver, @Minimayday, @Bonswayout, @SpookySherry, @Jayl, @Izzie_Silver , @applejacks, @Bridi, @zara3, @QueenMilii, @molly247, @xWafflesx, @Jenaco, @AnaliyahWrites, @BlooperBop, @Aysaa, @LiyahxWrites, @mac.epy, @aesme, @Tropical_Hurricane, @Cocoa_bean23, @MagixQueenie, @SASB, @bbygirlbrooks, @Danielle318, @april_epi, @SkyM, @Shuka, @ArtisticWaffle, @Neptune, @Jany, @Huntertiraha.Episode, @BlooperBop, @Theebee2004, @QueenMilii, @hanna_epi, @ItsLily, @aj_cal.2020, @Randomwriter07, @anon37186038, @Abimations4, @Jess2112, @Dalia-18, @Youngbl00d, @anon75579664, @Blue_lover, @ART, @Drawingstiff, @Cover_MAKERS_just_fo

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! I’d love to join. I’m not sure how much time I’ll have because of school work but I’ll try!

1 Like

Should I add you as a maybe?

1 Like

Should I add you as a maybe ?

1 Like

Yes ofc! :heart:

1 Like

:heart: :purple_heart:

Will try my best to enter :white_heart:

1 Like