Need a background plz!

Hello,
I’m looking for a custom basement background for my reveal contest story entry.
I want my basement kind of made like the control room background. (image below)

I want a tv on the left side of the wall and on the right side, I want like a cheesy police quote on there lol. Leave the middle blank because I’m putting a board overlay right there. I want a table( where he does his work)with like stacks of folders on the left side, on the right side a computer, and various pencils and pens on both sides of the table. To give you more background of the story. The chief of police has an investigation and he always goes in his basement to do research, think, and work to try and solve the case

Hopefully, I explain It good lol because I’m picturing it better in my head than I can explain it.
Thanks in advance!!

2 Likes

only want one table to be there in the room . or u want all tables from above pic?

1 Like

I just want one table… Thank you for helping me! :blush:

1 Like

When will u be needing them??

1 Like

Started working on editing it

1 Like

It doesn’t matter, this is for my story for the reveal contest so probably sometime this week should be good. Maybe Wednesday or Thursday.

Yeah sure … but I’m not sure if it is to ur expectations… but I try my level best

1 Like

It’s okay, at least I have someone making it for me lol. I’ll just critique it a little if it’s not.

1 Like

is it okay for u to take pics of computer and table from google??
do u have quotes to write on the right screen ??

here’s what i did till now

and removed middle monitor and right monitor for u to place overlay and chessy quotes

do u like it or u want any changes done in them??
is that to ur expectation?

1 Like

This is perfect! Thank you so much. It’s way better than I pictured it in my head. Thank you!! What’s your @ so I can give you credit?

1 Like

I’m happy u liked it … u can credit me at my forum user name @sarah.sameeha or my insta @sarah_2k5_…
Do u have a insta account?

1 Like

Yes, I have an insta @ac_.episode I will most definitely give you credit

1 Like

Mind giving me a credit in ur story …as I’m new in forum so many episode user many don’t know me … please

1 Like

Yes, of course!

1 Like

Released stories before?

I’m so happy u liked it :heart::heart:

1 Like

This is my first edit for someone

1 Like

I have a story out called Untold Story (LL). I made that story on mobile a few years back so I started fresh making it in (LL) and decided to learn how to code.

1 Like

All the best on ur story