Need A BRUTALLY HONEST review

Hey, guys! I am working on a new story, which I have been working on in google docs since 2018 now, just have converted it to episode. Well- the first chapter- and the first chapter isn’t done. Can you please tell what you guys think? If you’d read it?
Keep in mind it is NOT done (Chapter 1) Anyways it’s called

IT HAS MINI-GAMES, INTERACTIVE OUTFITS, CC and MORE!!

Title THE QUARTERBACK
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5339355430060032
Ignore chapter 2 and 3 I have just been using it to help code atm. Thank you SO SO MUCH

IF YOUR PLANNING ON READING IT LET ME KNOW BEFORE YOU READ IT AND IF YOU NEED A GUIDE THEN JUST RATE IT ONE OUT OF TEN IT WILL NOT HURT MY FEELINGS IF YOU SAY 1 CAUSE I WANT BRUTUALLY HONEST OPINIONS SO I KNOW IF I WANT TO WRITE SOMETHING ELSE

3 Likes

I’'ll read it!

2 Likes

Thank you SO MUCH princess!

1 Like

I’m rating a 4 out of 10.

I enjoyed the colorfulness of it and the interactive features - LOVED THAT.
-But I had no idea what the point of the of first episode was. (Could add some more context.)
-The height difference is off-putting (but totally get it), but she does get cut off in some scenes.
-I didn’t hear any sound or music. - {I understand you’re not finished with it.}

-Adding a little more information wouldn’t hurt, it jumps into the story really quickly.
-Overall, everything is very quick, maybe time some scenes out better.
-Add a little more character to the characters so we get a feel of who they are, personally.

-hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you so so much! Do you have an instagram account? Atm when he goes to bed she goes back and looks back on when they were kids. I always add sound when i’m done with the story so i don’t confuse myself as well. :joy:

1 Like

The reason I ask for your account is because I’m going to take all your advice and revise my book and I was wondering if you could go back on it and look to see if you liked it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, she looks like a child compared to him, but I get what you were going for lol.

My instagram is @bellepisodee - i don’t use it that much, because it’s my starter, but if you can’t reach me there, just use @bellecass

1 Like

I just based it off of a photos i found online of Simone Biles and Lebron James. Lebron James is 6’8 and Simone Biles is 4’8, Which is carly and logan’s heights. wanted to do this cause i’ve never seen an episode book with a height difference like this.

1 Like

Honestly, freaking go for it, BE DIFFERENT!

1 Like

image image

Thanks Boo! I’m revising lots tonight if you’d be up to read it again once it’s done?

1 Like

for sure <3

1 Like

thanks so much! It means a ton <3

1 Like

what scenes should I add more to?

Maybe when they are on the airplane or when they are home, have them talk a bit about themselves, just to get a little more personality out of them, maybe with a joke or something.

• but it is the introduction episode, so if you plan on revealing more about them later, it’s fine if you don’t want to to it now.
1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

Hey there, I will also read it :+1:t2:

1 Like

THANKS! Any opinions on it?

1 Like

Of course bt I m kinda busy rigt now, I’ll tell you later

1 Like

I rate your story as 5 because it has the potential to be be best or the other way.

○Positives:-

●I really liked your outfit overlay because I am bored of simple dressing games. :+1:t2:
●Your story idea is something out of the box and I like it.
●I am excited for mini games. :video_game:
● I liked the flashback scene of Logan and Carly.

○What to Improve?

●I didn’t like that there were limitations in hairstyles for Logan but other limitations were fine by me.
●It could be better if you add a description for the story and the motive behind the story.
●Also, if there were cliffhangers at the end of Episode so that people would be more interested in your story.
●I would like to see music and sound effects. :musical_note:

Overall, I liked the idea and would love to see more chapters, mini games and improvements. It’s mature of you to welcome positive comments as well as critics :slightly_smiling_face:

With love :blob_hearts:
Anoushka :princess:t2:

1 Like

Hello, r4r (and also review4review)?