Need a co-writer partner

Hello :wave: I’m new at writing at stories and I in need of a:

Beta tester
co-writer
backgrounds
Advance coding
Overlays

I’m looking forward for your response and insight!!!

1 Like

Hey! I can offer help here and there, but I’m not someone who can help out full-time since I have my own projects and other things outside of episode, but feel free to message me if you get stuck on something or just want some tips or advice.

I also offer thorough proofreading and testing for a price and I have backgrounds, overlays and templates on my ko-fi that I’ve rendered from my PC. (:

Good luck with your story(ies) btw!

OK thank you for the information!! How would it be for the price on proofreading? And what is your ko-fi username?

And also when you are starting off your story how do you make your story more forward during each scene without boring dialog and somethings that don’t build up to the plot of your story?

1 Like

Hi! I’m here if you need any help :orange: I would love to partner up!

For references on my work, here’s my story link

You’re welcome!

Here’s the pricing info:

It’s the same as my username on here. (:
Here’s a link anyway though incase you have difficulty finding it:

It’s important to go through it and see what feels boring or dragged out to you. If you’re not feeling it - it’s best you remove it. You can plan and write notes for important scenes and how you would like to start your story.
These notes might be things like:
Main character x met main character y due to ___ incident at ___ location because of ____.
X main character’s flaws are ________ and y main character’s flaws are _________. x and y find out about (insert flaw here) and (insert flaw here) in chapter ____.
(Insert scene here) could aid main character y’s development.
Must touch on _______ for world-building. This can be done through _______.
Etc etc etc.

You can also get specific feedback from those who proofread your story, they might tell you that a particular scene was confusing, unnecessary, too fast, or too slow.

I definitely could use the help but i can’t do anything at the moment until i can get the first episode done

1 Like

No problem! I’ll be here whenever you need me :orange:

Hey! I DMed you offering my help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ik I just don’t have the first episode done yet and need to get that done first before i can accept any offers yet

1 Like